Central Union Soul Club Nottingham July 24Th,

Firstly a big thanks to all who visited the Central Union soul Club last night..................

My old mate Jim summed it up........This place reminds me of the late 60's Mall when we were out on the floor the records, atmosphere great night.........

Another comment from a guest......We have only been doing nighters and to come along here and hear what you are playing well realy enjoyed it a broad spectrum of tunes see you at the Fed.........

And thanks to all the visitors who said on the way out we will be back,...................

So from me how i summed up our 3rd night at our new home, lots in again with new faces, travellers from far and wide, the DJ's well the floor said it all, Martin. Dave, Dave D, Gaz, &Mick H.............you took us back in time and good to see Mick back on the Union stage with a stunning set, and Mick was Benny Troy linked up to the Union???

We are next on at the Union Bank Holiday Saturday August 28th...........and then on the Sunday we have the Bank Holiday Alldayer in conjunction with DBSC at Cotgrave Miners Welfare..................Plus the Fed August 7th..............

Finaly thanks again to all our visitors it was a night to remember...........Stepping back in time with Union Soul.............

Regards Mall.......:thumbsup::lol::yes::no:

Edited by Arabica
  • Replies 7
  • Views 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Firstly a big thanks to all who visited the Central Union soul Club last night..................

My old mate Jim summed it up........This place reminds me of the late 60's Mall when we were out on the floor the records, atmosphere great night.........

Another comment from a guest......We have only been doing nighters and to come along here and hear what you are playing well realy enjoyed it a broad spectrum of tunes see you at the Fed.........

And thanks to all the visitors who said on the way out we will be back,...................

So from me how i summed up our 3rd night at our new home, lots in again with new faces, travellers from far and wide, the DJ's well the floor said it all, Martin. Dave, Dave D, Gaz, &Mick H.............you took us back in time and good to see Mick back on the Union stage with a stunning set, and Mick was Benny Troy linked up to the Union???

We are next on at the Union Bank Holiday Saturday August 28th...........and then on the Sunday we have the Bank Holiday Alldayer in conjunction with DBSC at Cotgrave Miners Welfare..................Plus the Fed August 7th..............

Finaly thanks again to all our visitors it was a night to remember...........Stepping back in time with Union Soul.............

Regards Mall.......:thumbsup::lol::yes::no:

that summed it up about right Mallthumbsup.gif fantastic night good records from all the DJs, took me back to the early 70s with the atmospherehatsoff2.gifmy wife never danced so much,will be back next month,

Andy + Bez

:lol: well done fella's top nite, we had a ball will be back for some more for deffo:thumbsup:

Hi Mark

It was great to catch up with ya again i's been a long time no see ! and to meet the other Mark as well ! I'm not going to bore people with superlatives thats not our job to do that !

If you wonna no then get yourselfs down to the Central Union next time !

Next months guest is Kev Such - Cream Cracker !

Wallie

Well done Malc and Gary

To move a venue is a hard thing to do but you have done it and done it right. Last night proved it the old and new faces that were on the trent side last night could see that you always do what you say that is run a friendly venue with the right sounds,this is one venue that needs a visit you will not go home disapionted.

Good music good attmosphere good people well done Malc / Gary you deserve all the support you get month after month big crowd through the door Dj's did well kept it going from start to finish.

Shame the folks over the trent dont appreciate good music (in the houses) next time tell me who they are Malc and i will nip round and collect there £4 why should they not pay lol.

The only downer was the bar but that is the problem of the club to sort out its not yours you do your part with the running of the venue so i hope people dont hold you responsible as this is the only thing you are not in control of but everyone had a good time so that speakes for itself.KTF TREV AN KAREN (D.B.S.C) NOTTM

First of all sorry for the late feedback pc fooked up . Central Union soul club, yes I'm a regular at this venue and also at the Federation also run by Malc & Gaz and the reasons for this are easy. Two of the nicest blokes promote and run both clubs:hatsoff2: . On arriving a hand shake from them both and at the end of the night Mall always ask you if you have enjoyed the night and that's to everyone . The resident djs have brilliant vinyl collections so top tunes played which keeps the floor busy . always very well attended and friendly crowd never any hassle just folk out for a good time . Top class guest djs each month . I could go on but why not give these venues a try and see for yourself ............All the best ...... Bam

Guest kev such

After speaking to Marky Mole following last Saturdays event and him telling me how brilliant it was. Im well looking forward to coming and spinning one or two tunes next month.

Thanks for the invite Gary and with Cream Cracker, Wellingborough Alldayer and Centrals, August is gonna be a good month.

Kind Regards

Kev (dont do modern) Such

Cream Cracker 5th Anniversary. 7.30pm to 2am(ish), £5 OTD.

Ted Massey, Nidge, Kyp, Chris Thorley, Colin Brindle and some short bald chap to finish the night off.

Source Advert