The Profiles-i Still Love You-bamboo

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anybody got any info on this great record just played by my big mate Fraser Dunn on Radio Magnetic, thanks in advance,

Lenny

link

Brilliant record, Bamboo 108, flip side 'Be careful', about £30.

I put it on the Dome 'free give away' c.d., got loads of good feedback on it. Didn't play it Friday, i forgot, but when i spun it last time a few people came up to have a look, notepads in hand :D

Social source share

Brilliant record, Bamboo 108, flip side 'Be careful', about £30.

I put it on the Dome 'free give away' c.d., got loads of good feedback on it. Didn't play it Friday, i forgot, but when i spun it last time a few people came up to have a look, notepads in hand  :D

link

Cheers pottsy, if you see one for sale let me know mate, cheers, Lenny :(

Social source share

Anybody got any info on this great record just played by my big mate Fraser Dunn on Radio Magnetic, thanks in advance,

Lenny

link

Helo Lenny,

It's Robbie in Falkirk.

I sold that one to Fraser for either 15 or 20.

If Andy doesn't have one for you, lemme know.

Sure I've got another one I can bring to Saturday's web.

Cheers.

Social source share

Lenny

link

Hi there,

Really under played or what great record that i have been putting on cds for people etc, will take off one day i hope, might have put it on a cd for Fraser ?

hope you pick one up mate before price goes up

andy :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hi there,

Really under played or what great record that i have been putting on cds for people etc, will take off one day i hope, might have put it on a cd for Fraser ?

andy  :thumbsup:

link

Hi Andy, it's in my playbox and has been out the odd time. :yes:

Social source share

Hi there,

andy  :wicked:

link

I agree.Top sound.Had my copy for a while now as bought it with another of theirs on Bamboo - A Little Misunderstanding. :wicked:

Social source share

im quite sure i gave him that..

link

Apologies, Lenny

Spoke with Fraser yesterday and I did sell him a Profiles on Bamboo last year....

But he canny remember the title..

And obviously, neither can I :lol:

The one he played was the one from you.

Cheers,

Robbie.

Social source share

what a great record and not that easy to find despite it being a £30 touch. Was offered one for £50 which I declined eventually had to spend £40 on one if I remember rightly. Listen to it carefully and you can hear the lead sing "Deef and dumb" hehehe...

derek

Lenny contact me re Shades please

Social source share

Guest stromberg

what a great record and not that easy to find despite it being a £30 touch. Was offered one for £50 which I declined eventually had to spend £40 on one if I remember rightly. Listen to it carefully and you can hear the lead sing "Deef and dumb" hehehe...

derek

this sounds like a nice crossover record, but I don't know it.

Anyone can help out with a soundfile? biggrin.gif

Cheers,

Stefan

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!