Soul @ The Mill (Charity Soul Night)

Hi all

Soul @ the Mill is back with you again on Sat 14th Aug. playing the best in Northern, 70t's, motown.

Resident Dj's Danny Clegg, Rod Clegg, Carol Gilboy and John Orritt playing quality tunes with guest dj's Kev Farley (Southport Railway Club) & BBC Radio Lancashires Keith Fletcher (Sunday soul show & Blackpool Tower).

All Profits from this event are going to help support the Northwest Heartbeat Charity.

Stay overnight for just £23pp Twin or Double

£30 for a single room

for more information contact Danny 07811626822, The Mill 01772 600110

aug_14th_2010.ppt

aug_14th_2010.ppt

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all

Soul @ the Mill is back with you again on Sat 14th Aug. playing the best in Northern, 70t's, motown.

Resident Dj's Danny Clegg, Rod Clegg, Carol Gilboy and John Orritt playing quality tunes with guest dj's Kev Farley (Southport Railway Club) & BBC Radio Lancashires Keith Fletcher (Sunday soul show & Blackpool Tower).

All Profits from this event are going to help support the Northwest Heartbeat Charity.

£30 for a single room

aug_14th_2010.ppt

Hi Danny,

had a little mis-hap today & can't sit....or stand...or

lie down.

Should hopefully be fighting fit for 14th though, if not

I'll just make sure I have some good pain killers - not gonna

miss dancing at my favourite event :thumbsup:

what have i told you about jumping off wardrobes in the bedroom :thumbsup:

Hi gang, Roman here, have a good one, special hello to Carol. Great friendly venue, my fav. Roman

Hi Roman and wendy

Thats hope for a good one. still dont know what carol has done but if she can't sit down atleast carol can do everything for chris while he sits and relaxes. lol:lol: :yes::thumbsup:

see you soon

Danny

Guest REVILOT

what have i told you about jumping off wardrobes in the bedroom :thumbsup:

Don't know about you Kev but I have relegated myself nowadays to tentatively stepping off the bedside cabinet.

It is not as flamboyant as leaping off the wardrobe but it is a lot easier and I am less inclined to need the Firery Jackthumbsup.gif

Don't know about you Kev but I have relegated myself nowadays to tentatively stepping off the bedside cabinet.

It is not as flamboyant as leaping off the wardrobe but it is a lot easier and I am less inclined to need the Firery Jackthumbsup.gif

bloody hell you have a bedside cabinet...:thumbsup: you must be really posh..see you next saturday:hatsoff2:

Guest REVILOT

bloody hell you have a bedside cabinet...:thumbsup: you must be really posh..see you next saturday:hatsoff2:

Don't fool me with that one Kev old bean. I have heard al about your quality pair of walnut Victorian grey veined marble topped bedside cabinets each comprising of a single drawer and blind cupboard door standing on a canted corner plinth base.yes.gif

Don't fool me with that one Kev old bean. I have heard al about your quality pair of walnut Victorian grey veined marble topped bedside cabinets each comprising of a single drawer and blind cupboard door standing on a canted corner plinth base.yes.gif

Did you get that description from an Argos catalogue???

Guest REVILOT

Am just about back on my feet Danny, got knocked out by the flu then slipped on holiday & did some damage to my cocyx.

It's a lot easier now, just don't give me to much beer or I'll start showing everyone my bruises :(

What can I get you Carol ?

Hi all

£30 for a single room

aug_14th_2010.ppt

Hope to get over to the Mill (fingers crossed) and support this Fantastic venue. Great Dj's,Great Music, Great People.

If I don't make it Sue will definitely be there to support this well worth charity event for HEARTBEAT.

KTF...... Willie.

Hi all

£30 for a single room

aug_14th_2010.ppt

Hope to get over to the Mill (fingers crossed) and support this Fantastic venue. Great Dj's,Great Music, Great People.

If I don't make it Sue will definitely be there to support this well worth charity event for HEARTBEAT.

KTF...... Willie.

KTF...... Willie.

Would be great to see you Willie, seems like ages since Sue cooked us that lovely meal.

I'll be keeping an eye on you on Friday & make sure you save some energy for The Mill xxx

3 days to go. these events dont half seem to come round quick.

see you sat

Hi Danny, Rod & all the crowd, sorry we cannot be there on Saturday, but we know you are going to have a fantastic night at the Mill, superb venue & great crowd, when is the next all-dayer up at the Mill?

See you all at the Castle on the 21st

Kev & Gloria

Hi Danny, Rod & all the crowd, sorry we cannot be there on Saturday, but we know you are going to have a fantastic night at the Mill, superb venue & great crowd, when is the next all-dayer up at the Mill?

See you all at the Castle on the 21st

Kev & Gloria

Hi Kev and Gloria,

thanks for your support. looking forward to the castle. great event and will be good to catch up.

dj times for sat,

7.30-8.20 Rod Clegg

8.20-9.20 Carol Gilboy

9.20-1010 John Orritt

1010-1110 Keith Fletcher

1110-1210 Kev Farley

1210-0100 Danny Clegg

see you all sat

Danny

Hi Kev and Gloria,

thanks for your support. looking forward to the castle. great event and will be good to catch up.

dj times for sat,

7.30-8.20 Rod Clegg

8.20-9.20 Carol Gilboy

9.20-1010 John Orritt

1010-1110 Keith Fletcher

1110-1210 Kev Farley

1210-0100 Danny Clegg

see you all sat

Danny

Hi Danny,

Great line up mate, have arranged something for all you guys on the Friday, just sent you a PM

Kev

Guest yorks old boys

A double Adams Ale please......Still trying to work out how to use this ............. Willie.

what you trying to work out willie have a good old knees up sorry elsewhere but must try make another one of these good night out and one of the best crowds around

:thumbsup:

what you trying to work out willie have a good old knees up sorry elsewhere but must try make another one of these good night out and one of the best crowds around

Hi Kenny Great to here from you....... Are you at Wellingbourgh next week?????? Missed your company, Take Care.....Willie.

Guest yorks old boys

Hi Kenny Great to here from you....... Are you at Wellingbourgh next week?????? Missed your company, Take Care.....Willie.

yes if i dont get lost 2 days to get there lol:thumbsup:

Hi kenny,

we will see you at wellingborough next week, all of our crowd are going down and its going to be another great alldayer. shame you couldnt get to the mill but no one can make them all. so many events n not enough days on the calender lol.

see you next week

Danny

Guest REVILOT

looking forward to the mill tonight ....but will have to go easy on the beers before i go on at 11 o clock ish....unless you have a bucket to pee in behind the decks......rolleyes.gif

Yeh go easy Kev and put milk on your cornflakes for a changerolleyes.gif

Not long to go..... Should be another brilliant night at the Mill...... Look forward to meeting up with all our good friends. KTF. Willie & Sue.

P.S. Sorry but messed up my name whilst changing my profile. So for the next 90 Days I am XXXXXXXX. whistling.gif

i thought that was a lager xxxxxxxx.............or are they kisses for mr. orritt.....:yes:

Guest REVILOT

i thought that was a lager xxxxxxxx.............or are they kisses for mr. orritt.....:wink:

CONGRATULATIONS MR Farley

You have won the first prize in this months most predictable post competition :yes:

And after winning this coveted prize for the sixth month in succession you get to keep the golden egg cup.

See you later muckerthumbsup.gif

Edited by REVILOT

CONGRATULATIONS MR Farley

You have won the first prize in this months most predictable post competition yes.gif

And after winning this coveted prize for the sixth month in succession you get to keep the golden egg cup.

See you later muckerthumbsup.gif

its been a bad day ....my god EVERTON got beat by BLACKBURN just about says it all:( sad.gif:yes::lol:

Guest alfroggy

Looking forward to The Mill tonight Rita Myself Colin Murphy and Andy's been let out on his own...Watch this space lol ?...looking forward to a good night as always at The Mill...Rita's insisted on driving so all's well..lol beer.gif:yes: PS Please no talk regarding the EVERTON result.....

Edited by alfroggy

Looking forward to The Mill tonight Rita Myself Colin Murphy and Andy's been let out on his own...Watch this space lol ?...looking forward to a good night as always at The Mill...Rita's insisted on driving so all's well..lol beer.gif:yes: PS Please no talk regarding the EVERTON result.....

Deal..... As long as theres no mention of Nob Enders.... Oh my God ......