Southampton Soul Club In The Congleton Suite

Good evening soulies...:hatsoff2:

Due to the cancellation of Soul In The Crown sat night...we decided to put on a litlle soul night down in Totton....and as a gesture it was a freebie...just to say sorry about the problem with the crown...

The night started at 8pm and finished at midnight...and what a bloody good night it was too...it was'nt a big crowd on sat just over 40ppl so a big thanx to you all that came and supported Southampton Soul Club...

The dj's spinning the choons for soulies on the night were Chilli...Sandy kelly & myself...the floor was kept busy throughout the night with a real mix of soulful music...had some good feed back already via face Book so very happy indeed...

A big thanx goes out to Chilii..Sandy and to you all in makeing it a top night...

Soul In The Crown will resume saturday 25th September where we will be holding a Motown Special Evening....the dj's for the night are....Keith Barnes/Shay/Steve Snow/The Kellys/Steve lyons/Dennis Hyde plus myself...

The next event to be held @ the Congelton Suite(Totton) is on fri 22nd october...this will be a rare & underplayed night...dj's for the evening are....Bears/Dave Abbott/Simon Preston/Tim Smithers & myself...

More details to follow....

Have a gr8 week ppl...:thumbsup:

Alfie

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Good evening soulies...:lol:

Due to the cancellation of Soul In The Crown sat night...we decided to put on a litlle soul night down in Totton....and as a gesture it was a freebie...just to say sorry about the problem with the crown...

The night started at 8pm and finished at midnight...and what a bloody good night it was too...it was'nt a big crowd on sat just over 40ppl so a big thanx to you all that came and supported Southampton Soul Club...

The dj's spinning the choons for soulies on the night were Chilli...Sandy kelly & myself...the floor was kept busy throughout the night with a real mix of soulful music...had some good feed back already via face Book so very happy indeed...

A big thanx goes out to Chilii..Sandy and to you all in makeing it a top night...

Soul In The Crown will resume saturday 25th September where we will be holding a Motown Special Evening....the dj's for the night are....Keith Barnes/Shay/Steve Snow/The Kellys/Steve lyons/Dennis Hyde plus myself...

The next event to be held @ the Congelton Suite(Totton) is on fri 22nd october...this will be a rare & underplayed night...dj's for the evening are....Bears/Dave Abbott/Simon Preston/Tim Smithers & myself...

More details to follow....

Have a gr8 week ppl...:yes:

Alfie

Glad you had a great nite you deserve it- all the best and see you soon, keep the faith!

Guest geordie neil

first of all hats off to southampton soul club :thumbsup: for getting venue at short notice, i was down at the congleton suite easter time before the alldayer for a motown night, wow what can i say it has now got a dancefloor instead of just carpet & it's own bar which saves you going down stairs for drinks biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif exellent!! The music on the night was top notch thanks to alfie, chilli,& sandy kelly thankyou great selection of choonage, good to see friends making the effort to travel to this (wigan bri) thanks for the cap chap...all in all a great little soul night from THE S.S.C. hopefully it will be used again before the alldayer next year, anyway once again thankyou you got a big thumbs up from me keep it up til next time...

K.T.F. geordie neil thumbsup.gif

Guest Chris B

Thanks Alfie, Chilli and Sandy, et al for a great night with good music and good company.

Shame it had to finish at 12.

This was a nice little venue, made it all very close and friendly.

The Conservative Club did well forming the wooden floor and bar in such a short time.

This will be a great addition to the All Dayer.

All the best

Chris