York Soul Club

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

:lol: YORK SOUL CLUB, SATURDAY 7th AUGUST

HOPE TO SEE THE USUAL GANG & HOPEFULLY SOME NEW FACES ALSO.

AS WELL AS THE RESIDENT DJ'S WE WELCOME BACK OUR GUEST THIS MONTH

MR MICK H

FOR MORE INFO LOOK US UP ON OUR WEBSITE www.yorksoulclub.com

ALSO ANYONE REQUIRING TICKETS FOR THE SCARBOROUGH WEEKENDER I WILL HAVE SOME WITH ME.

ATB

TRACY

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:yes: YORK SOUL CLUB, SATURDAY 7th AUGUST

HOPE TO SEE THE USUAL GANG & HOPEFULLY SOME NEW FACES ALSO.

AS WELL AS THE RESIDENT DJ'S WE WELCOME BACK OUR GUEST THIS MONTH

MR MICK H

FOR MORE INFO LOOK US UP ON OUR WEBSITE www.yorksoulclub.com

ALSO ANYONE REQUIRING TICKETS FOR THE SCARBOROUGH WEEKENDER I WILL HAVE SOME WITH ME.

ATB

TRACY

Looking forward to this one has we missed July's :D Will be a cracker with Tony, John & Trev plus Special Guest Mick H :rolleyes: See you all soon :lol:

D&G

Guest tony hatfield

Looking forward to this one has we missed July's :lol: Will be a cracker with Tony, John & Trev plus Special Guest Mick H :lol: See you all soon :lol:

D&G

Should be another cracker!!! look forward to seeing you:thumbsup: your seats are reserved.

with the mighty Mick H guesting gonna be another top nite @YSC .Mick's x-over rareties spot on Friday @Whitby weekender was outstanding so expect more of the same (please) .Hopefully it will be in the upstairs 'penthouse suite ' with balcony for that warm (?) summers nite and views across the cricket field

Guest yorks old boys

with the mighty Mick H guesting gonna be another top nite @YSC .Mick's x-over rareties spot on Friday @Whitby weekender was outstanding so expect more of the same (please) .Hopefully it will be in the upstairs 'penthouse suite ' with balcony for that warm (?) summers nite and views across the cricket field

i and yourself are opening batsmen see you there:hatsoff2:

T n T

Will we be missed?

Keep our corner warm as you never know..........don't tell Lynn :thumbsup::yes::)

Cheers

Martyn

Hello Martyn, dont worry about the drink as I will be drinking my usual. Hope to see you both soon. Looking forward to the weekend.

See you all there

Peterlee Soulites

Guest mr spin

T n T

Will we be missed?

Keep our corner warm as you never know..........don't tell Lynn :yes::):D

Cheers

Martyn

Nice to know your up and about, i know by now your feet will be itching to get out n about again but remember all things in moderation!!! love you both and theres always a warm seat and a warm welcome for the pair of you ( didnt mean big pants):thumbsup: see you soon XXXXX

Guest ruppy

Looking forward another top night this coming sat,bringing my cricket bat,just incase patto wants me to hit a six for him

Andy will spin a nice selection of crossover tunes .as one of the Scenes best attended rare soul nights ,were people appreciate quality

York soul alive and kicking

Till sat

B Good

Mick H

Guest ruppy

Looking forward another top night this coming sat,bringing my cricket bat,just incase patto wants me to hit a six for him

Andy will spin a nice selection of crossover tunes .as one of the Scenes best attended rare soul nights ,were people appreciate good soul music

York soul alive and kicking

Till sat

B Good

Mick H

Guest chris

:yes:

(Will we be missed?)

Yes you will be missed Martyn :lol::D

Looking forward to another night of Top Quality music :lol:

Bringing a couple of first timers...so are they in for a treat :yes: :yes::yes:

See you all there

Chris x

:)

Edited by chris
Guest mr spin

HI ALL

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER TOP NIGHT WITH YOU ALL. WE ARE IN THE DOWNSTAIRS ROOM ANDY AS WE ARE LETTING THE POSH ROOM HAVE A PRIVATE FUNCION SO MORE REVENUE GOES TOWARDS THE 2ND PART OF THE REDEVELOPMENT FUND:thumbsup:

MARTYN IT WOULD BE LOVELY TO SEE YOU & LYNN BUT YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD:yes: & REST IF LYNN SAY'S:whistling:

ATB FOR NOW

TRACY

HI ALL

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER TOP NIGHT WITH YOU ALL. WE ARE IN THE DOWNSTAIRS ROOM ANDY AS WE ARE LETTING THE POSH ROOM HAVE A PRIVATE FUNCION SO MORE REVENUE GOES TOWARDS THE 2ND PART OF THE REDEVELOPMENT FUND:thumbsup:

MARTYN IT WOULD BE LOVELY TO SEE YOU & LYNN BUT YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD:yes: & REST IF LYNN SAY'S:whistling:

ATB FOR NOW

TRACY

:thumbsup: