F.j Jones - Gone And Found Another - Ps1

This is the PS1 version not listed in JM's and a different take on the £250 rated 31170 version. More of a raw studio cut almost acoustic than polished production, I prefer this cut. Having spoken to a well known collector of the Philospectrum label this is the first time he has heard this so very rare i'd say.

Site rules

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brett F

I actually think the plain yellow p.s. is the superior version, though i do like this lesser take, would say both are tough to find but id take the polished version every single time over the as you say more 'raw', funny i know a few who have this alternate cut and would give their right arm for the finished product.As for lost, well i've heard both for a good few years, i just think both aren't really that well known and will probably just be known more to collectors/fans of the genre .

All down to personal taste isn't it. Ps..the £250 Manship guide is a bit low, as i know of a copy ( the superior cut) being sold privately some years back for around £400 involving two good friends of mine, but Johns price guide is just that a guide.

Brett

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!