Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Mister Fish

F.j Jones - Gone And Found Another - Ps1

This is the PS1 version not listed in JM's and a different take on the £250 rated 31170 version. More of a raw studio cut almost acoustic than polished production, I prefer this cut. Having spoken to a well known collector of the Philospectrum label this is the first time he has heard this so very rare i'd say.

Site rules

I actually think the plain yellow p.s. is the superior version, though i do like this lesser take, would say both are tough to find but id take the polished version every single time over the as you say more 'raw', funny i know a few who have this alternate cut and would give their right arm for the finished product.As for lost, well i've heard both for a good few years, i just think both aren't really that well known and will probably just be known more to collectors/fans of the genre .

All down to personal taste isn't it. Ps..the £250 Manship guide is a bit low, as i know of a copy ( the superior cut) being sold privately some years back for around £400 involving two good friends of mine, but Johns price guide is just that a guide.

Brett

Edited by Brett F

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts