Rare One-Off Studio Acetate

A once in a blue moon chance to own this unique unreleased Mercury Studio Acetate 45.. (see scan below)

An exceptional slab of class, mid-to-uptempo, magic :

'Can't Stop Thinkin About You' b/w 'Cuttin In'

Inclusive of Registered, fully insured & trackable, postage to any worldwide destination.

SERIOUS OFFERS INVITED.. via PM please MINIMUM BID: £500

--- CLOSES 12 MIDNIGHT, SATURDAY 7 AUGUST ---

post-10024-095644400 1280256601_thumb.jp

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Is this the same group who done "Gotta find a new love" and "I can feel it" , version of which came out on Benn X reissue??

Have a cut of those from early 90's with the superior (not Benn X) version of GFANL.

Thought at the time to be unissued studio tape only, but from thread on here in past seems there are a couple of original Mercury acetates with those tracks on.

A soundclip would be nice of this one, but could understand if you didn't fancy that idea.

Social source share

Is this the same group who done "Gotta find a new love" and "I can feel it" , version of which came out on Benn X reissue??

Have a cut of those from early 90's with the superior (not Benn X) version of GFANL.

Thought at the time to be unissued studio tape only, but from thread on here in past seems there are a couple of original Mercury acetates with those tracks on.

A soundclip would be nice of this one, but could understand if you didn't fancy that idea.

Yes, indeed.. Same group. I do have a soundfile I can send via email for those that are interested. I've had this piece for several years now - and do play it out on occasion (though nowhere near as much as I should), particularly at the Move On 'nites in Coventry. With the kind assistance of Tim Ashibende I was able to trace this item back to it's originator - who was involved with the group.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!