Hilcote Miners Welfare (Fri 30Th July)

Guest Grumpy

Guest Grumpy

If your looking for somewhere to go this friday (30th) when there's not much on,

come along to HILCOTE MINERS WELFARE, we are now on the fifth friday of the month.

Our guest DJ is Burton's top man himself SPIV.

I'm sure it's going to be another cracking night, so I hope to see you all there.

P.S.

I will have some tickets for sale for the SKEGNESS SOUL WEEKENDER (Sept 24th,25th & 26th),

Price £24.

See Ya Friday

Mick.

• Replies 11
  • Views 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Grumpy

AUP MIKE,SANDRA,WE,LL BE JOINING YOU ON FRIDAY,A FEW FROM THE EAST MIDS ALONG WITH THE STOCKPORT CREW,SHOULD END UP A CRACKING NIGHT,LONG TIME SINCE WE GAVE THAT FLOOR A GOOD BLAST,KTF,CARL,,,:thumbsup::D

Hi Carl,

Look forward to seeing you and the crew on friday,

a great night at your Do (crooked spire) last week, a great set from the main man Steve Brown

all in all a brill night.

see ya friday

Hi Mick and Sandra

Not very often we have a night off together , so I am going to treat my little soldier to a cracking night at Hilcote. We will be there for a great night too. Don't come much better, and hey yourself , Trev and Spiv how can one miss that then?

See you all tomoz Yocky and Jx

Guest Grumpy

Hi Mick, Looking forward to Friday on afters this week but we will be

with you see there Pete & Val. :thumbsup:

Hi Pete & Val,

It'll be great to see you two on friday, had a great time at North Wingfields earlier this month,

as I've said before you've got a great venue there, seen Seve & Karen last week at Carl's do,

Steve did a brilliant set.

Anyway see ya friday

Guest Grumpy

Hi Mick and Sandra

Not very often we have a night off together , so I am going to treat my little soldier to a cracking night at Hilcote. We will be there for a great night too. Don't come much better, and hey yourself , Trev and Spiv how can one miss that then?

We're certainly in for a treat that the BARNSLEY SOUL TRAIN comes to HILCOTE.

Thanks for the kind words, & we'll look forward to seeing you two on friday

Guest krawen

Hi Mick, Looking forward to Friday on afters this week but we will be

with you see there Pete & Val. :unsure:

Me and Karen will be making the trip up with Pete and Val, so we'll see you all there :thumbsup:

All the best

Steve B

Guest Grumpy

Me and Karen will be making the trip up with Pete and Val, so we'll see you all there :lol:

All the best

Steve B

Hi Steve,

Looking forward to it, should be a great night, be nice to see you and the North Winfield's Bouncer,

at least I Know if we get some trouble at Hilcote Karen can sort em' out for us lol

See Ya Friday :lol:

P.S.

Did you go to the match the other night?

Edited by Grumpy

Hi Mick and Sandra

HEY YOCKY IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN,GREAT SPOT AGAIN AT RAINWORTH,KTF,CARL,,:lol:

Guest krawen

Hi Steve,

Looking forward to it, should be a great night, be nice to see you and the North Winfield's Bouncer,

at least I Know if we get some trouble at Hilcote Karen can sort em' out for us lol

See Ya Friday :thumbsup:

P.S.

Did you go to the match the other night?

No Mick I couldn't get but by all accounts they are starting to play like a team :thumbsup:

I've put Karens name forward to the DLF after i saw her sort that bloke out the other month :rolleyes:

See you later

Steve B