• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest in town Mikey

Cant make it (hols)

can Rob play "Down & Out" for me  :thumbsup:

link

Can he also play Alice Clark - you hit me right where it hurt me. (Didnt know the place where it hurts was Cleethorpes)

Where's Kenny when you need him?

We got Mick Smith, Backdoor, John "steamy windows" Weston, moi, and come and take a swing at Rob Messer while he's still Groggy.

So Ady as Kenny is DJing Saturday, Who will be adopting the "Backdoor" tag for the night ???? Howabout " Backdoor Val"

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

Mr C

Glad the acts are being hyped to the back door

MR R Messer inclusive of Etta james "Security"

Or Isaac Hayes Theme from The Men

or Lowell Fulsom's "My Aching Back"

Have a good one unfortunately I am at the gig mentioned below.

go to the best soul club in the uk and enjoy one and all

"THE 100 CLUB" simply awesome

still waiting and very trying

Doug

:D

:(:(:(

AUGUST 6TH

SKEGNESS LIBRARY

HOPEFULLY JACKO STILL LIVE

AT SKEGGY

E MAIL

dougat@hotmail.com

or see events at soul source

:D:D

This Saturday's niter is gonna be killer! Despite my best efforts to make people turn up at daft times on random dates! Haven't seen John play since he blew us away at the Frobisher. I'm hoping for The Ascots.......

And Kenny's promised some proper rare skiffle. So that should be interesting....

This Saturday's niter is gonna be killer! Despite my best efforts to make people turn up at daft times on random dates! Haven't seen John play since he blew us away at the Frobisher. I'm hoping for The Ascots.......

And Kenny's promised some proper rare skiffle. So that should be interesting....

link

Skiffle? :lol:

So Ady as Kenny is DJing Saturday, Who will be adopting the "Backdoor" tag for the night ???? Howabout " Backdoor Val"

I`m sure half the 100club will look after the "Backdoor" for me?,there will be loads

there only 2 other nighters on same night :thumbsup:

are ya?  ranting_1.gif

are you meeting up before ken?

i will be arriving in london about half ten.

shane

link

See you there Shane,not going while later the usual no money :ohmy:

Guest Panch

Theres 81 soul club its in events,my mate Toby sent me warm-up add,but stupid

me have deleted it ranting_1.gif but think this is it?

link

you couldn't be that stupid i know kenny ?

is that an offer onto your massive guest list mate ?

link

Now then Panch did you get those pic's sorted on here ok ranting_1.gif

Edited by Baz

I'm planning on going tomorrow night, if only to find out if Kenny is who I think he is!? :ohmy:

When I attended back in January, there was a chap hanging around the back door looking strangely like Alan Humphries, friend of Tucker Jenkins from Grange Hill! Please tell me this isn't Kenny! ranting_1.gif

Edited by Supercorsa

It'll be good to meet Saturday night, always good to put a face to a name. ranting_1.gif

link

See you saturday Supercorsa,do say ay-up looking forward to meeting you :ohmy:

Heres recent picture for those who dont know me.....Ken

post-1986-1123284502_thumb.jpg

link

Come on Ken you know that was a few years ago.......Ian (supercorsa) Ken is a top bloke like yourself a genuine bloke who can talk codswallop all night about soul ranting_1.gif

Come on Ken you know that was a few years ago.......Ian (supercorsa) Ken is a top bloke like yourself a genuine bloke who can talk codswallop all night about soul laugh.gif

link

Spoilsport :ohmy:

I'm planning on going tomorrow night, if only to find out if Kenny is who I think he is!? :lol:

When I attended back in January, there was a chap hanging around the back door looking strangely like Alan Humphries, friend of Tucker Jenkins from Grange Hill!  Please tell me this isn't Kenny! ohmy.gif

link

:P

NAW Kenny

good lookin chap,debonair,tall dark.and a treat fer the girls and Boys to drool over,

The sort of boy/man you could take home to mother,and he would be a charmer,

and Mummsy would say,please please marry this boy and you would be so delighted you would be instantly at ease(polite version) ease meaning naked etc

:ohmy:

Kenny bill is in the post

:P:P:D

If yer not going to the 100 club tonight

Come and join Doug, Nick Borst,Chris Forrest and either Sister Dawn or Andy Jackson at Skegness Librar. doing a 100 club tribute spot got a woman that looks like Mick Smith

sorry to say this one ugly bitch

Mick ive got the pics from Cleethorpes to prove it

e mail me ref next year

makemvinyl@aol.com

Have a good weekend everyone

Doug

:P:P:P

Well, what a weekend. Shake last night and what a night. Boogaloosoul tonight and then straight down to the 100 club, which IMO is best nighter around and if that weren't enough Stowaway soul's alldayer tomorrow in Walthamstow. Phew, what a scorcher. London soul, exactly what it says on the tin!!! We're loving it.