• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Panch

Yeah it is.  Who are you?  wicked.gif

link

hi wiganer1,is that you mark in nuneaton? if so say hello to the old crowd when you see em will ya. will be up hinckley 22oct as col (lank)is jocking there so i here,maybe see you there if you go & ive got the right person?

Anyone know if there's anything on before the 100?

Becky

link

Sorry - just realised I've f***ed up big time - thought it was the 13th!! See Shane H's post for my error.

However, I hope you can all make it to SHS on Saturday 13th August - look forward to seeing you there!!

Gene

Edited by Gene-R
Guest ShaneH

YES BECKY...........and it's just spitting distance from the 100 Club (well, according to the current world record holder for flobbing)!  Come and join us Saturday evening before heading down to the 100 Club, just up the road.

SOLID HIT SOUL @ Bar Vivo, Watling Street, London, EC4. 9pm-2am

With DJ's - Dave Greenhill (Soul in the City) Martin Thomson (These Old Shoes, Soul in the City) and Gene Robertson (all over the place).

With Special guests, London's Steve Guarnori, who will be playing a rare 60s Northern set, and Shane Cox.

Quality northern soul dancers, monster classics, current biggies, and a good dose of lesser known & underplayed all aimed at the dancefloor.

Fantastic venue, lovely dancefloor. Only £5 on the door

Nearest tubes St Paul's, Bank & Mansion House.

Close to main bus routes, 3 mins to Liverpool Street, and Thamselink within easy walking distance.

www.solidhit.co.uk

ENQUIRIES: Dave G 0797 1876661

link

Dont forget your time machine Becky whistling.gif

Gene, the 100 club was last week mate. :thumbsup:

Shane

Guest becky c

Sorry - just realised I've f***ed up big time - thought it was the 13th!!  See Shane H's post for my error.

However, I hope you can all make it to SHS on Saturday 13th August - look forward to seeing you there!!

Gene

link

smile.gif:thumbsup:

Thanks for telling me anyways! :thumbsup:

Becky

Source Advert