Guest James Trouble

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

I don't know, but I cant see a stamped in matrix on the copy of the Tangeers he has up....

link

The lettering doesn't quite look right on the Delegates. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I think it's a bit smelly... :angry:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Know a few people that have been in his shop, all say the same thing. Box full of northern tunes, all in bad shape, VG- to worse! So where does all this minty stuff come from? Would not touch him with a ten foot pole! (unless it had a very sharp tip, dipped in anthrax!) :thumbsup::yes:

Social source share

Damn that Delegates Of Soul, I bought it off a chap with about 30 other records 4 years back and had never heard of it so put it on the list for £40...someone got a bargain. It was slightly water damaged, I was told that that was how you could tell most of the originals.

Social source share

The colour does look wrong, but that could just be the photograph. An original should be a deeper amber; this looks too yellow, but could just be overexposure of the image.

A lot of copies of this are water damaged, but there are probably more that aren't.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!