Lowton and room With A View

• Replies 65
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I know we said we probably could'nt make this one but with it being 'the penultimate one' Me n Donz just have to get there, we have called in a few favours (more like orders really), we are having to get dropped off at a pub round corner at 7-30pm, so we will be in nice n early at 9pm. (If you want any help 'setting up', come and find us in the pub) beer.gif:wave:

Bringing the shop catch you there.thumbsup.gif

=============================================================================================================================

I,ll have 2 meat n prayter pies , a small Hovis, 2 twix, 1 bag of uncle joes ,and some melton morbray pies for Ted the Dog...

post-906-045391100 1281708486_thumb.jpg

=============================================================================================================================

I,ll have 2 meat n prayter pies , a small Hovis, 2 twix, 1 bag of uncle joes ,and some melton morbray pies for Ted the Dog...

Fookin 'Ell, That lass of yours is doin wonders for ya ! I've not sin ya lookin sa well in along time and a nice shiny coat ta boot! think the shades might be little o.t.t. for someone at your time 'o' life but otherwise can't fault the lass she's turnin' you out fine! :yes::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes::lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D Have a gud un mate! Atb John

Not long now :thumbsup:

Safe journey Val & Elaine, Len & Co, and everyone else.

See you later!

Yep, had enough of welding today, so I'm off to get ready - See you in a bit.

Over an' out.

Len.

"I wouldn't be where I am today without my Sat-Nav!"

Fookin 'Ell, That lass of yours is doin wonders for ya ! I've not sin ya lookin sa well in along time and a nice shiny coat ta boot! think the shades might be little o.t.t. for someone at your time 'o' life but otherwise can't fault the lass she's turnin' you out fine! :yes::thumbsup::thumbsup::yes::lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup::D Have a gud un mate! Atb John

he had a close call with two dogs last week john :yes:im not even that lucky or unlucky :D

Edited by steptoe

Have a super night.Sorry I can't make it. Had some very special nights in the small room and we heard some inspirational music from all the dj's that have graced the decks. Also used alot of talc,well,Paul did!:thumbsup: Great memories and made some good friends in there too. Hope that next month is something special. Pat and Peter

Have a super night.Sorry I can't make it. Had some very special nights in the small room and we heard some inspirational music from all the dj's that have graced the decks. Also used alot of talc,well,Paul did!:thumbsup: Great memories and made some good friends in there too. Hope that next month is something special. Pat and Peter

Gutted, pee'd off and disappointed, sorry guy's i'm also gonna miss this, I can only reiterate what Pat said above, i've had some wonderful night's at Lowton and the last three year's the dda/room with a view has been a soultastic feast of fun and music, will remember it with fondness.

Have a great night.

Willie