The Attic 40 Th Re- Union

Guest roggert

Guest roggert

does any one have any photos from aprils 40 th anniversary in doncaster . Strange that ive just found my membership card from 1968-69 and reading it find the club leader was terry sampson the kgb etc. man who was instrumental in keeping the faith for several years p.s. the cost of losing a card was 12.5 pence his phone number was scunthorpe 3264

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest fastfeet

does any one have any photos from aprils 40 th anniversary in doncaster . Strange that ive just found my membership card from 1968-69 and reading it find the club leader was terry sampson the kgb etc. man who was instrumental in keeping the faith for several years p.s. the cost of losing a card was 12.5 pence his phone number was scunthorpe 3264

rogert whent to the last reunion of the attic one of the best nights had in a few years spoke to joe lakin a couple aweeks ago and hoping to do another reunion in near future

post-14998-093917700 1281262721_thumb.jp

post-14998-093917700 1281262721_thumb.jp

Social source share

Guest roggert

rogert whent to the last reunion of the attic one of the best nights had in a few years spoke to joe lakin a couple aweeks ago and hoping to do another reunion in near future

thanks frank will see you at next one (probably not the 80 th anniversary)

Social source share

Hi Roggert,

If I am remembering correctly, you wher ecarried out on a stretcher pronounced dead one night, we later met up at Wigan. Obviously not true then !!!!!!

Would like to know what happened to Frank and Mopsy. understand Russ died.

Shelly

Social source share

Guest roggert

Hi Roggert,

If I am remembering correctly, you wher ecarried out on a stretcher pronounced dead one night, we later met up at Wigan. Obviously not true then !!!!!!

Would like to know what happened to Frank and Mopsy. understand Russ died.

Shelly

you are absolutely right ! i had overdosed badly and was brought out side when the fresh air hit me i revived ran off( fellalong the street) to the train station and spent several hours looking at a wall s

that had pete maslin is wonderful all over it strange how you remember a fuckin peice of graffiti after 40 years! strange to say but bumped into smackers from sheffield -mojo niters 1965-67 today in city centre and he says frank is ok but needs hip joint !me ive had knee replaced -all those spins backdrops etc. have done me no good! but no one can take away the memories!

as for mopsy didnt see him for 10 years until in village pub in he walks to play pool about 1988 .if you listen to steve white on bbc radio sheff on weds mopsy is a dj at stocksbridge n.s.do s .

russ (look at my avatar on the reply photo) sadly died of acute liver failure, his psycho mum died and left him a few quid seemed as though he was set up but as was said at his funeral HE LIVED LIFE LARGE!!! strange thing was i saw him and chris brookes pete wright suddenlyone winter evening at the side of sheffield town hall .all of us were going to diferent places yet appeared out of the mist like a 1950s moviein black an white.all but me were on liver transplant list it was so eerie to have met after so many years of not seeing one another! several weeks later he was gone!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert