Amichi Bar,nottm

Guest ruppy

Guest ruppy

This coming bank holiday Sunday 29th August,will be the second instalment of our charity alldayers,all proceeds on the day will go to the Sandra Shaw fund

If anyone who can,t make it on the day and wish to donate to sandra Shaws fund,you can pay straight into the account

sortcode 77-22-17,account no 41934160 ,Lioyds tsb bank)

anyone not familiar with Sandra,She is a well known Notts soul girl ,recently Sandra lost a limb in a gas explosion in her house,currently still very poorly in a Birmingham Hospital

Sandra has Lost everything in this terrible disaster, having two young children,so with your help we can raise some money to help her & her children when she come,s home from Hospital.

A cracking day in store,kicking off at 2pm and running till 2am 12 hours of 60,s northern,70,s crossover,& 80,s & 90,s modern Soul

admission is free,but a kind donation in the tin will go to Sandra,s fund,

good food and cheap beer at £1.75 a pint can,t be bad

A top line up of the uk's top spinners,Soul Sam,Arthur Fenn,John Manship,Kitch,Mick & Mo,Dave Raistrick,Steve Jay,Neil Rushton, Rodger banks,John Fisher, Ian Macmanus,Kev Spittle,Nige Mayfeild.Nicola.Steve Phillis.Ted Massey,Nige Keene,Andy Jackson,Steve Phylis,Molly,John McClure,TTony Hatfeild,Val,Chunky Boy,and a few special Guests but who are they ?

and many more DJ,s to be confirmed on here

So till the August 29Th

B Good

Mick & Mandy

Edited by ruppy
  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This coming bank holiday Sunday 29th August,will be the second instalment of our charity alldayers,all proceeds on the day will go to the Sandra Shaw fund

anyone not familiar with Sandra,She is a well known Notts soul girl ,recently Sandra lost a limb in a gas explosion in her house,currently still very poorly in a Birmingham Hospital

Sandra has Lost everything in this terrible disaster, having two young children,so with your help we can raise some money to help her & her children when she come,s home from Hospital.

A cracking day in store,kicking off at 2pm and running till 2am 12 hours of 60,s northern,70,s crossover,& 80,s & 90,s modern Soul

A top line up of the uk's top spinners,Soul Sam,Arthur Fenn,John Manship,Kitch,Mick & Mo,Dave Raistrick,Steve Jay,Neil Rushton, Rodger banks,John Fisher, Ian Macmanus,Kev Spittle,Nige Mayfeild.

So till the August 29Th

B Good

Mick & Mandy

Be popping in for a pasta meal again,oh,and the great company,music etc.....:lol:

If the venue is definitely called what it says above, I have (thanks to Chippy Dean) been putting out the wrong name on air.

He informed me via text it was The Amica bar...........

PS, a quick Google has revealed both names are wrong...it is Amici!

I'll correct that next show (Tuesday) and keep plugging it for you.

Edited by craig strong

If the venue is definitely called what it says above, I have (thanks to Chippy Dean) been putting out the wrong name on air.

No wonder i can't find the place !!!!!

Well done Muck :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

Ian.

Mick,

where is nearest parking to the bar mate ??

Cheers, Ian.

Ian , loads of parking , over the river on The Embankmment , down by the Union Boat Club next to the shrine whish is The City Ground . All very close to Amici Bar, parking no problem.

Looking forward to this one

Guest steve jay

Mick just want to thank you for inviting me along to spin a few tunes at this one , an honour indeed mate, looking forward to it!!

Steve

Ian, I am guessing by your hospital mention that you saw the You tube vid of the visiting Bristol City FC "supporters"? trashing the Amici? ohmy.gif

Hi Craig,

Didn't know they had footy in Nottingham ?? do they have any teams there ?? :yes::lol:

It was a low dig at my mate Martyn B as he has just come out of hospital after an illness :(

I think i know where it is but reckon parking is a bit tight round that area and with me sharing the driving with the Mrs ( i drive there, she drives home) :lol: i like to leave the car pointing in the right direction for her :yes:

Ian.

Guest krawen

Hi Craig,

Didn't know they had footy in Nottingham ?? do they have any teams there ?? :P

It was a low dig at my mate Martyn B as he has just come out of hospital after an illness :ohmy:

I think i know where it is but reckon parking is a bit tight round that area and with me sharing the driving with the Mrs ( i drive there, she drives home) :thumbup:i like to leave the car pointing in the right direction for her :wicked:

Ian.

Ok Guys.not to long to go 3 days and bang,so just final say to all attending ,thank you ,your support much appreciated

Here is the DJ Times

1,30 to 2,30 Ian Macmanus & Mandy

2,30 to 3,00 Ted Massey

3,00 to 3,45 Kev Spittle & Steve Philis

3,45 to 4,15 John Fisher

4,15 to 4,45 Val

4,45 to 5,15 Nige Keene & Kev

5,15 to 6,15 Soul Sam & John Manship

6,15 to 7,00 Mick & Mo

7,00 to 7,45 Nige Mayfield & Molly

7,45 to 8,45 Dave Raistrick & Steve jay

8,45 to 9,15 Rodger Banks

9,15 to 9,45 Kitch

9,45 to 10,15 Tony Hatfield

10.15 to 11,15 Soul Sam & Arthur Fenn

11,15 to 12,00 Suprise Guest,s ??

12,00 to end Mick H & John McClure & one or two more DJs who can stand up with me

So till Sunday take care

Mick H

Edited by ruppy

Ok Guys.not to long to go 3 days and bang,so just final say to all attending ,thank you ,your support much appreciated

Here is the DJ Times

1,30 to 2,30 Ian Macmanus & Mandy

2,30 to 3,00 Ted Massey

3,00 to 3,45 Kev Spittle & Steve Philis

3,45 to 4,45 John Fisher & Andy Jackson

4,45 to 5,15 Nige Keene & Kev

5,15 to 6,15 Soul Sam & John Manship

6,15 to 7,00 Mick & Mo

7,00 to 7,45 Nige Mayfield

7,45 to 8,45 Dave Raistrick & Steve jay

8,45 to 9,30 Rodger Banks

9,30 to 10,15 Kitch & Dean

10.15 to 11,15 Soul Sam & Arthur Fenn

11,15 to 12,00 Suprise Guest,s ??

12,00 to end Mick H & John McClure & one or two more DJs who can stand up with me

So till Sunday take care

Mick H

hi mick

looking forward to sunday any news on sandra , keep upppp the great work and support lots of soulfun and love sam evans and the soul team :thumbsup::D:wave: ps are you doing a raffle ?

Edited by XSS

hi mick

looking forward to sunday any news on sandra , keep upppp the great work and support lots of soulfun and love sam evans and the soul team :thumbsup::D:wave: ps are you doing a raffle ?

Hi Sam

Yes a monster of a raffle,prizes galore ,prestatyn accomadation plus four pass,for october with tavaras live, to records ,cds, nighter pass,s,Skeggy pass and many more

To make sure I was giving out the correct start time on air, I called The Amici, and they have it down as a 2.00pm start, should someone better let them know it's earlier?

Guest tony hatfield

HI MICK & MANDY

LOOKING FORWARD TO A TOP DAY, WITH FANTASTIC MUSIC & PEOPLE WHAT BETTER WAY TO ENJOY OUR LAST BANK HOLIDAY B4 WINTER SETS IN:ranting_1: HOPE THE WEATHER'S GOOD AS WELL.

ATB

TRACY

To make sure I was giving out the correct start time on air, I called The Amici, and they have it down as a 2.00pm start, should someone better let them know it's earlier?

130 start sorted

If anyone who can,t make it on the day and wish to donate to sandra Shaws fund,you can pay straight into the account

sortcode 77-22-17,account no 41934160 ,Lioyds tsb bank)

A top line up of the uk's top spinners,Soul Sam,Arthur Fenn,John Manship,Kitch,Mick & Mo,Dave Raistrick,Steve Jay,Neil Rushton, Rodger banks,John Fisher, Ian Macmanus,Kev Spittle,Nige Mayfeild.Nicola.Steve Phillis.Ted Massey,Nige Keene,Andy Jackson,Steve Phylis,Molly,John McClure,TTony Hatfeild,Val,Chunky Boy,and a few special Guests but who are they ?

So till the August 29Th

B Good

Mick & Mandy

Hi Mick sorry we cant make it with us having the Metrodome on hope you have a great night and we will be having a collection for sandra and sending it with Sam Evans yocky and Joy ps dont forget to take Robert Tanner to florida to play for yockys 50th all the best have a good un

No wonder i can't find the place !!!!!

Well done Muck laugh.giflaugh.gif:yes:

Ian.

If it's any help for those leaving soon, just looked up the website - so click: https://www.amiciwinebar.co.uk/

and the address is:

Amici Wine Bar

19 Radcliffe Road

West Bridgford, Nottingham

NG2 5FF

Been feeling extra shattered lately and Lifeline last night didn't help (but was well worth it thumbsup.gif ), so was thinking of giving today a miss. But reading this thread gave me a reality check jolt, so I'll be there. Great DJ lineup too!

...off to wake my chauffeur. See ya at the bar :yes:

m

Edited by Maria O

If it's any help for those leaving soon, just looked up the website - so click: https://www.amiciwinebar.co.uk/

and the address is:

Amici Wine Bar

19 Radcliffe Road

West Bridgford, Nottingham

NG2 5FF

Been feeling extra shattered lately and Lifeline last night didn't help (but was well worth it thumbsup.gif ), so was thinking of giving today a miss. But reading this thread gave me a reality check jolt, so I'll be there. Great DJ lineup too!

...off to wake my chauffeur. See ya at the bar :D

m

IT takes a lady to put the address on :yes: Com'om you guys :yes: iv'e had nige brown on the phone for directions laugh.gif see you there well done maria O SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM EAVNS whistling.gif