Tamla Motown Night Festival Inn Trowell Notts Ng9 3Pb

FESTIVAL INN, TROWELL , NOTTS. NG9 3PX

TAMLA MOTOWN & CLUB CLASSIC NIGHT FRIDAY AUG 6th

check it out on the web www.fitzsoul,c.uk

THE FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH

(its party night music without baggage) thumbup.gif and what great nights thumbup.gif so if you have something to celebrate or you want a great night out then this is the place. 10min J26&J25 M1

door 8pm till 12mid £4 on the door (all night)

DJ THE MAN HIMSELF and this month guest dj

from Sherwoodradio.com BIG CLIVE Hwhistling.gif

FOR MORE INFO WWW.FITZSOUL.CO.UK OR FITZY ON 07831 458780

Edited by the man himself
  • Replies 3
  • Views 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, people have ask me on the Tamla night at the Festival do you play northern as well, no we don't play any, its Motown and Club Classic only but this is the only night that we have that policy so if you want to here the old classics then this is the night, ktf fitzy.

Edited by the man himself
Guest nanans got soul

Hi Fitzy (and Christine)

Looking forward to the Tamla night on Friday at the Festival, we have missed the last two because I was ill and then because we were on holiday. Also wanted to say what a great time we had at Stage One last Saturday, especially the Motown Room. Much more of the same on Friday please.

See you then.

G-Ma!

Hi Fitzy (and Christine)

Looking forward to the Tamla night on Friday at the Festival, we have missed the last two because I was ill and then because we were on holiday. Also wanted to say what a great time we had at Stage One last Saturday, especially the Motown Room. Much more of the same on Friday please.

See you then.

G-Ma!

Hi G-Ma! i'am glad to here you had great time last Saturday at Stage 1 and yes we will be playing lots of the good old classics from the Motown room from last Saturday ktf

Source Advert