Federation Soul Club, Nottingham, Saturday 7Th August

FEDERATION SOUL CLUB,

FEDERATION HOUSE,

CLAREMONT ROAD,

SHERWOOD RISE,

NOTTINGHAM,

NG5 1BH

1ST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH..............BRINGING YOU THE BEST IN NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN CLASSICS.....100% VINYL...

8PM-----12-55AM...........£4.00 OTD.............

GUEST DJ............ROGER BANKS.......NOTTINGHAM.....

RESIDENT DJ'S.........GARY WALL (CO-PROMOTER)........ROB SMITH........SIMON ALSOP............JIM ATKIN.....

THE FED OPENS ITS DOORS FOR OUR 47TH EVENT AND YES IT WILL BE 4 YEARS NEXT MONTH, THE MAIN ROOM IS NOW FULLY DECORATED AND FINISHED WITH NEW LIGHTING, WE WELCOME ROGER BANKS FOR HIS FIRST VISIT AS A GUEST DJ AND I KNOW HE WILL HAVE HIS RECORD BAR OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN THE CHILL OUT ROOM,SO THE NEW DANCEFLOOR IS AWAITING THE NEXT FLOOR POUNDING WHICH I KNOW IT WILL GET FROM OUR DJ'S PLAYING SOUNDS FROM THE 60'S SOUL SCENE FOR OUR GUESTS TO DANCE TILL CLOSE.............

THE VENUE.........LARGE BRAND NEW WOODEN DANCE FLOOR WITH EXTRA SRING.......OFF STREET PARKING.........CHILL OUT ROOM TO INCLUDE ROBS RECORD BAR & ROGERS PLUS OTHERS.......GOOD SIZED BAR.........BEER GARDEN AT THE BACK......CLUB RECENTLY REFURBISHED.......

SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY......7TH...........MALL.......07778797800:hatsoff2: :thumbsup:

Edited by Arabica
  • Replies 20
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Mall. Its a special Fed for me as the Guest is Roger Banks,someone who i admire and have great respect for. His knowledge and taste for 60s soul is second to none in my book,so really looking forward to it. Roger and Jen have promised me that there will be no sillyness,fooling around,no jokes and that they will behave themselves,also only moderate drinking will be taking place.........and if you believe that :thumbsup:......BRING IT ON :rolleyes:

Guest krawen

Hi Mall. Its a special Fed for me as the Guest is Roger Banks,someone who i admire and have great respect for. His knowledge and taste for 60s soul is second to none in my book,so really looking forward to it. Roger and Jen have promised me that there will be no sillyness,fooling around,no jokes and that they will behave themselves,also only moderate drinking will be taking place.........and if you believe that :thumbsup:......BRING IT ON :wicked:

I don't believe any of that Jim :thumbsup:

I'll see you and Di next Saturday, after I've watched the Super Rams first game of the season in their fight against promotion :rolleyes:

All the best

Steve B

I don't believe any of that Jim :lol:

I'll see you and Di next Saturday, after I've watched the Super Rams first game of the season in their fight against promotion :lol:

All the best

Steve B

:lol: :lol: :no:i will say no more :no:

Hi everyone i'm looking forward to being back at the Fed next Saturday missed a few this yr most people no why but all good now ! It's always a pleasure to hear Roger Banks playin Jim for me too !! I hope he spins a few RnB as well !!!

Wallie

Hi everyone i'm looking forward to being back at the Fed next Saturday missed a few this yr most people no why but all good now ! It's always a pleasure to hear Roger Banks playin Jim for me too !! I hope he spins a few RnB as well !!!

Wallie

If your set is half as good as the one you spun at Central Union, we should be in for a treat......... :hatsoff2:

Hi Mall. Its a special Fed for me as the Guest is Roger Banks,someone who i admire and have great respect for. His knowledge and taste for 60s soul is second to none in my book,so really looking forward to it. Roger and Jen have promised me that there will be no sillyness,fooling around,no jokes and that they will behave themselves,also only moderate drinking will be taking place.........and if you believe that :lol:......BRING IT ON :yes:

OOooooohhhhh, Jim, stop telling porkies - no sillyin', foolin', jokin', drinkin' - now that would be totally out of character. We thought that's why Roger had been booked!!!!!

See you all Saturday, lookin' forward to it.

Roger & Jen

OOooooohhhhh, Jim, stop telling porkies - no sillyin', foolin', jokin', drinkin' - now that would be totally out of character. We thought that's why Roger had been booked!!!!!

See you all Saturday, lookin' forward to it.

Roger & Jen

VERY!!! :thumbsup: As long as he dont go under the tables and start barking like a dog.....oh yes i still have the Skeg Weekend video with that on :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by JMYTG

A up lads we will be down early doors looks like its all set up for a cracking night at the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB . And just to repeat what Gaz said a couple of R & B would go down very nice thank you . See ya Sat all the best ............... Mark (bam)

FEDERATION SOUL CLUB,

FEDERATION HOUSE,

CLAREMONT ROAD,

SHERWOOD RISE,

NOTTINGHAM,

NG5 1BH

1ST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH..............BRINGING YOU THE BEST IN NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN CLASSICS.....100% VINYL...

RESIDENT DJ'S.........GARY WALL (CO-PROMOTER)........ROB SMITH........SIMON ALSOP............JIM ATKIN.....

THE FED OPENS ITS DOORS FOR OUR 47TH EVENT AND YES IT WILL BE 4 YEARS NEXT MONTH, THE MAIN ROOM IS NOW FULLY DECORATED AND FINISHED WITH NEW LIGHTING, WE WELCOME ROGER BANKS FOR HIS FIRST VISIT AS A GUEST DJ AND I KNOW HE WILL HAVE HIS RECORD BAR OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN THE CHILL OUT ROOM,SO THE NEW DANCEFLOOR IS AWAITING THE NEXT FLOOR POUNDING WHICH I KNOW IT WILL GET FROM OUR DJ'S PLAYING SOUNDS FROM THE 60'S SOUL SCENE FOR OUR GUESTS TO DANCE TILL CLOSE.............

THE VENUE.........LARGE BRAND NEW WOODEN DANCE FLOOR WITH EXTRA SRING.......OFF STREET PARKING.........CHILL OUT ROOM TO INCLUDE ROBS RECORD BAR & ROGERS PLUS OTHERS.......GOOD SIZED BAR.........BEER GARDEN AT THE BACK......CLUB RECENTLY REFURBISHED.......

SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY......7TH...........MALL.......07778797800:hatsoff2: :lol:

Well I'll have a go :) .....See you all Sat xx

Guest Simon Alsop

Hi Folks,

It's That time of the month again..FEDERATION SOUL TIME...

With a Fantastic Guest DJ ROGER BANKS..

See you all Sat night 8pm till close...

COTGRAVE ALL DAYER ... SUNDAY AUGUST 29th 3pm - 12pm....

Til Then

KTF

SIMON..

A up lads we will be down early doors looks like its all set up for a cracking night at the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB . And just to repeat what Gaz said a couple of R & B would go down very nice thank you . See ya Sat all the best ............... Mark (bam)

Hi Bam,

Sorted may get a Little Willie John i know one of our regulars enjoys a tune by LWJ and Roger will spin some during his set, soon be Saturday and round 2 out on that new floor,

Regards Mall:hatsoff2:

Hi Bam,

Sorted may get a Little Willie John i know one of our regulars enjoys a tune by LWJ and Roger will spin some during his set, soon be Saturday and round 2 out on that new floor,

Regards Mall:hatsoff2:

Will be there saturday mall to celerbrate my birthday,just a couple of days late.see you then.:thumbsup:

Hi Malc & Gary. :yes:

It will be nice to get over to the Fed after missing the last one due to holiday. Great line up with the regular DJs and Roger Banks all the ingredients needed for an excellent night of soulful sounds. :thumbsup:

See you all early doors Saturday, I won't be late see you about 8

David Dee :thumbsup:

COTGRAVE Notts ALL-DAYER - 29th AUGUST

Edited by Mini Man

FEDERATION SOUL CLUB,

FEDERATION HOUSE,

CLAREMONT ROAD,

SHERWOOD RISE,

NOTTINGHAM,

NG5 1BH

SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY......7TH...........MALL.......07778797800:hatsoff2: :thumbsup:

SEE YA LATER CHAPS

Just about sorted me tunes for later,really looking forward to it....its going to be FUN! wink.gif:thumbsup:

Hi Jim,

Me too car loaded and ready to set up at the Fed...............A few firsts tonight............First time for Roger at the Fed...................Me son is back..............and we have the main room finished and looking brand new.......So the scene is set for another Fed the 47th...............see you on the door :thumbsup:

Regards Mall....................Thanks to all who have contributed to our Events Talk