Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Gary Brown

The Crystals - I Got A Man - United Artists

Heres my battered issue for perusal, cracked but still plays well.

Nice one :lol:

Must admit, when I first bought a copy in the mid-80's it was for the other side, 'Are you trying to get rid of me baby', which was a 'tape swappers' kinda tune. Was quite surprised when another version of that popped up on a Kent LP years later...even more surprised when IGAM kicked off as I thought (still think) it's too 'Hit the road Jack' a-like!

That said, I have a spare of the rare Japanese Stateside EP with the Toys' version of IGAM on it...I think this is the only way it appears on a 7"?

:lol:

post-9555-020793800 1280489733_thumb.jpg

post-9555-020793800 1280489733_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flynny

Must admit, when I first bought a copy in the mid-80's it was for the other side, 'Are you trying to get rid of me baby', which was a 'tape swappers' kinda tune. Was quite surprised when another version of that popped up on a Kent LP years later...even more surprised when IGAM kicked off as I thought (still think) it's too 'Hit the road Jack' a-like!

That said, I have a spare of the rare Japanese Stateside EP with their version of IGAM on it...I think this is the only way it appears on a 7"?

How many of these have you got? :lol:

That said, I have a spare of the rare Japanese Stateside EP with their version of IGAM on it...I think this is the only way it appears on a 7"?

Toys or Crystals?

Nice one :rolleyes:

That said, I have a spare of the rare Japanese Stateside EP with the Toys' version of IGAM on it...I think this is the only way it appears on a 7"?

:thumbsup:

Think i prefer The Toys version, got a bit more oomph, i have it on the LP.

Simon

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts