• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest acky6859

I had a black issue gave it to a friend for his 40th Haydn and still has it there was a slight crack but played well

:lol: only ever seen white demos .

Social source share

Heres my battered issue for perusal, cracked but still plays well.

Nice one :lol:

Must admit, when I first bought a copy in the mid-80's it was for the other side, 'Are you trying to get rid of me baby', which was a 'tape swappers' kinda tune. Was quite surprised when another version of that popped up on a Kent LP years later...even more surprised when IGAM kicked off as I thought (still think) it's too 'Hit the road Jack' a-like!

That said, I have a spare of the rare Japanese Stateside EP with the Toys' version of IGAM on it...I think this is the only way it appears on a 7"?

:lol:

post-9555-020793800 1280489733_thumb.jpg

post-9555-020793800 1280489733_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anoraks Corner
Social source share

Must admit, when I first bought a copy in the mid-80's it was for the other side, 'Are you trying to get rid of me baby', which was a 'tape swappers' kinda tune. Was quite surprised when another version of that popped up on a Kent LP years later...even more surprised when IGAM kicked off as I thought (still think) it's too 'Hit the road Jack' a-like!

That said, I have a spare of the rare Japanese Stateside EP with their version of IGAM on it...I think this is the only way it appears on a 7"?

How many of these have you got? :lol:

Social source share

That said, I have a spare of the rare Japanese Stateside EP with their version of IGAM on it...I think this is the only way it appears on a 7"?

Toys or Crystals?

Social source share

Guest Simon

Nice one :rolleyes:

That said, I have a spare of the rare Japanese Stateside EP with the Toys' version of IGAM on it...I think this is the only way it appears on a 7"?

:thumbsup:

Think i prefer The Toys version, got a bit more oomph, i have it on the LP.

Simon

Social source share