Soldiers Club Hednesford 100% Oldies

Next installment of the Soldiers Club 100% oldies night Friday Aug 6th had to change the date for this one from our normal 2nd friday in the month due to the club being booked for a private party.

My guests are Keith Gunton (Blackburn) resident soul dj for Warners holidays and my good mate Pem.

Starts 8.00- 12.30 ish bar til 11.45pm

£3.00 admission

Loadsa parking and really cheap bar club located in Anglesey St Hednesford next door to the co op

Tel 01543 423516 for more details.

• Replies 3
  • Views 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to Gaz Lees for inviting me:hatsoff2: to do a guest spot at the Soldiers Club,Hednesford this coming Friday....this will also be my first night spinning some vinyl in around 15yrs..so looking forward to a great night at this nice little venue.....i was there at the first night as a customer and really enjoyed it,so will be great to be back....and some friends coming down from Lancashire & Shropshire too......:rolleyes:

Thanks to Gaz Lees for inviting me:hatsoff2: to do a guest spot at the Soldiers Club,Hednesford this coming Friday....this will also be my first night spinning some vinyl in around 15yrs..so looking forward to a great night at this nice little venue.....i was there at the first night as a customer and really enjoyed it,so will be great to be back....and some friends coming down from Lancashire & Shropshire too......yes.gif

Be good to see ya again Keith dont forget ya vinyl mate:lol:

Gaz

Source Advert