Alternate Male Version Puzzle

purist

Some years back when i was frequently listening to the now defunct Soul Club website there was a tune i kept going back to again and again, and this is the source of my puzzle (Stupidly I never kept an mp3 of it so I cant put you one up.)

I knew the song very well, but the one version I knew previously had a female group vocal. I think I may know of another slower female version but the one I'm talking about is the flipside to the Ila Vann classic Can't Help Loving That Man, called something like I've Got The Feeling. ( the UK disco demand copy had the same flip, and to be truthful that's where i first came across the song, back when we were kids we knew the flipsides to all our records !) It's a tune I used to feature many years ago when I was playing an alternative sides set (the buzzing bees as they became known) and I really liked it as a girlie dancer.

Now this version that was on Soul Club was under the name "Frank Garcia", but as you'll remember SC often had things down under their cover up names, so despite a lot of effort I've never gotten anywhere near learning who this version was by.

Please help me find this tune ! and hopefully on vinyl !

(if this isnt in the right place can a mod move it for me)

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Some years back when i was frequently listening to the now defunct Soul Club website there was a tune i kept going back to again and again, and this is the source of my puzzle (Stupidly I never kept an mp3 of it so I cant put you one up.)

I knew the song very well, but the one version I knew previously had a female group vocal. I think I may know of another slower female version but the one I'm talking about is the flipside to the Ila Vann classic Can't Help Loving That Man, called something like I've Got The Feeling. ( the UK disco demand copy had the same flip, and to be truthful that's where i first came across the song, back when we were kids we knew the flipsides to all our records !) It's a tune I used to feature many years ago when I was playing an alternative sides set (the buzzing bees as they became known) and I really liked it as a girlie dancer.

Now this version that was on Soul Club was under the name "Frank Garcia", but as you'll remember SC often had things down under their cover up names, so despite a lot of effort I've never gotten anywhere near learning who this version was by.

Please help me find this tune ! and hopefully on vinyl !

(if this isnt in the right place can a mod move it for me)

here you go

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!