Archibald Worthington Club, Whitchurch - 30/07/10

Guest Ferrett

Guest Ferrett

For starters, what a great name for a Northern Soul venue!! Pure Class!!:hatsoff2:

A top night with quality tunes spun all night from Pete, Errol, Keith, Ginger and Craig. Rocking dancefloor throughout.

Very busy night and a great atmosphere. Definately better once the lights were dimmed from 9.30 ish onwards.

Well done Errol and Keith, this venue is a winner for me..... and all just a stones throw from the Civic Centre , scene of my first ever allnighter back in 1987!!! Ahhh memories biggrin.gif

See you at the next one

Ferrett

Edited by Ferrett
  • Replies 4
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

thanks Neil

it was another real cracker,didnt think we would equal the first one but double the people from

all over,nice to talk to everyone and to a man (And woman) said what a storming nite,it just gets better , everyone

has already asked when the next one is-----FRIDAY 29th OCTOBER--------

just waiting for some pictures of the nite to be sent to me

then i will create a page for the ARCH...on my website www.soulsearcherrecords.co.uk

will put playlists on here and on soul source

thanks to everyone from me and Errol (Who does the work)

im just a resident (just playing some tunes)

keith williams

Edited by keithw

Yep top top night....tried to get to the bar a few times and had to run back and get on the floor! That's unheard of for me! lol

Real great night guys....right up my street musically! And I can't say that of most venues I attend these days!

Yep real winner...top night and great venue too!

Jonzy

Guest DANNYSPEDDINGS

Yes great night and friendly people, music spot on and Im very picky, Danced quite a lot and thats after partial knee replacement 8 months ago, Thought I would never dance again, well chuffed I have been heeled by Archibold at Whitchurch. All the best from Danny, Noel and Lesley from Sheffield.