Name That Tune

De-to

got a cd in my car with no track listing,the tune goes" im missing my baby im missing his kiss",girlie singer and girlie backing singers a beaty ballad thing about the same tempo as jimmy beaumont,"too much going",thanks,:lol::D

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

top man chalky thats the one,!!!,and i found it on youtube,thanks again,

https://www.youtube.c...h?v=1SRo8wJbgSw

is this on a 45 if so how much???,:lol::D

1965 - imperial 66139 - double A-side with "my love grows deeper" valuation: varies between £100 - 150 or depends who has one at rockbottom so could get it for as little as £70 - 80....very atmospheric, very phil spector / goose bump record,personally i love it but have always felt that she was singing at the other end of the room and her vocal gets somewhat lost.

Social source share

1965 - imperial 66139 - double A-side with "my love grows deeper" valuation: varies between £100 - 150 or depends who has one at rockbottom so could get it for as little as £70 - 80....very atmospheric, very phil spector / goose bump record,personally i love it but have always felt that she was singing at the other end of the room and her vocal gets somewhat lost.

ouch!!!,a lot of dosh for the 45,when was this played and where,???,nice tune imo,:lol::D
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!