St Georges' Soul Club D.j's @ Dowtys

Guest soul elite

Guest soul elite

For Katrina and I ths was a last minute gig decision for us. Knowng Clive Walby as a good friend and he would put on a good event.

We were not disappointed. The sounds were excellent from the Joks, and enjoyed the gig imensely. Was also good to see by the time we arrived a great turn out in support.

I am sure Paul "Dingle" Dean for whom the event was in his memory of, would be proud of the organisers and all those who supported this special event.

We saw many old friends and good mates from the soul scene from around the area and midlands.

Well done all who took a role in the event. All the DJ's playing good old oldies and a fine mix of soul across the soul spectrum.

Well done all

Tezz and Katrina

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

For Katrina and I ths was a last minute gig decision for us. Knowng Clive Walby as a good friend and he would put on a good event.

We were not disappointed. The sounds were excellent from the Joks, and enjoyed the gig imensely. Was also good to see by the time we arrived a great turn out in support.

I am sure Paul "Dingle" Dean for whom the event was in his memory of, would be proud of the organisers and all those who supported this special event.

We saw many old friends and good mates from the soul scene from around the area and midlands.

Well done all who took a role in the event. All the DJ's playing good old oldies and a fine mix of soul across the soul spectrum.

Well done all

Tezz and Katrina

Thank you DJ's

Scooby

Pops

Patch

Soultime Steve

Paul Garland and friends and of course Clive Walby

Tezz

Cheers Tezz-What a great turnout on the nite-400 people and the British Heart Foundation get the

proceeds.

I have spoken to Christine (Paul's Wife)and she was thrilled that so many people supported the nite in memory of her late husband...

I wish to thanks ALL the d.js and Teresa and Steve for their help in getting this off the ground..

So much was happening across the 3 Soul rooms that I didn't get chance to say goodbye and thank you to you And Katrina......

BIg up to the Yosh the kebab van man too..stepped in at the last minute!

Edited by clive phillips

Hi Tezz what a great nite..So much was happening I didn't get the chance to say goodnite to you and Katrina..400 people and the proceeds go to British Heart Foundation..

I have spoken to Christine(Paul's wife) who was thrilled that so many people came in to support the gig in memory of her late husband..

Special thanks to all d.js across the 3 Soul rooms..Also to Teresa and Steve for all their help in getting this off the ground

Oh and to Yosh the Kebab van man for stepping in at the last minute! ! !:thumbsup: