Pete S

Anyone In The States Receive A Record For Me Please?

Got someone who's going to put full amount on the customs but says he will ship to the USA and then they can send it on to me - would someone in America be able to receive the record for me and forward it on please? I'll be your best mate :D

cheers

pete

p.s. didn't know which bit to put this in

Got someone who's going to put full amount on the customs but says he will ship to the USA and then they can send it on to me - would someone in America be able to receive the record for me and forward it on please? I'll be your best mate :D

cheers

pete

PETE I HAVE A CONTACT IN DETROIT WHO SAID HE WOULD DO THIS FOR ME A WHILE BACK I COULD EMAIL HIM FOR YOU IF IT HELPS. ATB JOHN

Very much so John, thanks.

OK PETE I'LL SEND HIM AN EMAIL NOW AND IF IT'S OK I'LL GIVE YOU HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOU CAN SORT IT DIRECT !! ATB JOHN:thumbsup:

Got someone who's going to put full amount on the customs but says he will ship to the USA and then they can send it on to me - would someone in America be able to receive the record for me and forward it on please? I'll be your best mate :lol:

cheers

pete

:lol: HI PETE WAS IT A UK PICTURE SLEEVE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YOU COULD OF PUT IN THE REGGAE SECTION:ph34r: DAVE THE BOSS

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.