Guest Kevin J

• Replies 7
  • Views 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rosies dad

that record come from Omaha, Nebraska.. I bought one years ago for 5 bucks from a local shop up there in Omaha.

at the time neither I, nor the shop owner knew it was an Omaha record. then it came out on that compilation and he couldnt

believe he sold it to me for a fiver haha. then he found another one and bragged to me that he got 50 bucks for it, where at that time

it had already shot up to hundreds of dollars anyway haha. well anyway, handsome label design!

jacob

Social source share

GOOD FIND JACOB OUT of interest which compilation is it on ??

cheers BAZ .

that record come from Omaha, Nebraska.. I bought one years ago for 5 bucks from a local shop up there in Omaha.

at the time neither I, nor the shop owner knew it was an Omaha record. then it came out on that compilation and he couldnt

believe he sold it to me for a fiver haha. then he found another one and bragged to me that he got 50 bucks for it, where at that time

it had already shot up to hundreds of dollars anyway haha. well anyway, handsome label design!

jacob

Social source share

Guest rosies dad

ah thanks jacob im onto it ! jacob is jesse james grave in nebraska [thats jesse the outlaw not soul singer??]

hi Baz, i think the comp was called Midwest Funk. something like that anyway..

Baz, i think he's buried in Missouri...which is right near Nebraska. not sure though

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!