Genuine Soul @ The Arms, Friday 30Th July

Just to say thanks, to all the DJ's and punters who attended another successful night for Genuine,

no's could have been a little better, but musically it was yet again another outstanding night.

Dancing and atmosphere were good and I think all who attended our intimate venue had a great

time. Particular thanks must go to, Mick Welch, who after a nervy start mastered the technical

asspects with assistance from Jim smirk! to play a fantastic set of quality rare soul, with an eye on

the dancefloor. Also big thanks to Chris ' puppet master' Anderton, LOL how entertained and

educated with some sublime 60's rarities. Thanks to the other resident, Jerkin Jez and sizzling

Stew, who just get better every night and of course Christine for the door. See playlist for an idea of

what was spun, cheers folks as always, one in a million! :thumbsup:

• Replies 7
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest jenksea

this venue is getting better everytime i turn up, there is a lot of effort being put in from the lads who run it, the music is second to none.....

djs and collectors make the journey worth while, so if you have not yet been to BIDDULPH ARMS make that trip to hear class tunes being spun

keep it up GEESE & JEZ.....see you at the next one...ANN & STEVE from

JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE..........................

As Chris says there's summat about this place that generates a great atmosphere, whether its rammed or not so rammed.This venue is starting to punch well above its weight on that score.

Many many thanks to those that came and we hope you heard something to your liking:thumbsup:

Mick Welsh and Chris Anderton did us proud, really great stuff lads,'stars' of the show ,thanks for entertaining us with some great tunes :thumbsup:

I

Must say it was great to have the 'reaching for something I cant have' moment when browsing Tim's box with his selection of acetates and other tasty rarities:rolleyes: Many thanks to those that bought their sales boxes--just adds to the night.:yes:

...So again thanks for your support and hope you will join us for our next one in September,and we are well chuffed that Carl and Maria and Tony Foster have accepted our invite to come a spin a few for us:thumbsup:

this venue is getting better everytime i turn up, there is a lot of effort being put in from the lads who run it, the music is second to none.....

djs and collectors make the journey worth while, so if you have not yet been to BIDDULPH ARMS make that trip to hear class tunes being spun

keep it up GEESE & JEZ.....see you at the next one...ANN & STEVE from

JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE..........................

Oh thanks so much steve, judging by the shot we've got of you making your way down the stairs you had a great time. So good to have a supportitive local promoter, wish all realised were in this thing together! :thumbsup:

Edited by geeselad
Guest jenksea

you will be proud one day Geese, this venue will be big you are going in the right direction, djs will want to play for you, as long as you keep it rare

no boots or pressings or white label nonsence.......you have got plenty of the cream of the crop all ready been there and more to come , just stick to your guns, and you will be firing canons.......i think you know what i mean

steve..............junction 17

you will be proud one day Geese, this venue will be big you are going in the right direction, djs will want to play for you, as long as you keep it rare

no boots or pressings or white label nonsence.......you have got plenty of the cream of the crop all ready been there and more to come , just stick to your guns, and you will be firing canons.......i think you know what i mean

steve..............junction 17

Certainly do Steve, thanks once again for the encouragemnet and positive support.:ohmy: