Hilcote Miners Welfare

Guest Grumpy

Guest Grumpy

Many thanks for all who attended our Soul Night at HILCOTE MINERS WLFARE,

nice to see Carl And the crew, which I'm sure they enjoyed the music what was played, apart from the little blip were there was a bit to much Modern being played.

Also a big mention to SPIV from Burton who did an excellent guest spot, who kept the dance floor busy, well done mate.

Nice to see Jo & Dave from Stockport for making the journey to see us.

All in all a big Thank-You to you all and hope to see you all in October (29th) with special guest DJ Ian Gee

Mick & Sandra

• Replies 6
  • Views 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest krawen

Many thanks for all who attended our Soul Night at HILCOTE MINERS WLFARE,

nice to see Carl And the crew, which I'm sure they enjoyed the music what was played, apart from the little blip were there was a bit to much Modern being played.

Also a big mention to SPIV from Burton who did an excellent guest spot, who kept the dance floor busy, well done mate.

Nice to see Jo & Dave from Stockport for making the journey to see us.

All in all a big Thank-You to you all and hope to see you all in October (29th) with special guest DJ Ian Gee

Mick & Sandra

A good night was had by all :thumbsup:

We'll all be back in October Mick :yes:

All the best

Steve B

Guest Grumpy

A good night was had by all :thumbsup:

We'll all be back in October Mick :yes:

All the best

Steve B

Cheers Steve,

Glad you and Karen enjoyed yourself, looking forward to DJ'ing at North Wingfield later this month, let's hope we've got something to celebrate with "THE RAMS" as the season starts next week.

Anyway thanks alot mate and I'll see ya soon.

Guest Grumpy

YEP ,A NICE TURN OUT MIKE,SANDRA,ENJOY IT ,WE CAN,T ALWAYS HAVE ALL OUR OWN WAY,LOL,BUT STILL SEE YOU OCTOBER,,KTF,CARL:thumbsup:

Hi Carl,

I totally agree with you, we can't always have our own way, I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway, hope to see you in

october when we've got the SoulFather Guesting for us, should be a great night.

Hope to see you way before then somewhere on the soul highway.

Cheers

Mick

Guest Grumpy

we don't get to Hilcote as regular as we should..... only our 3rd time , but we have enjoyed everyone for sure..... :thumbsup: give it a try , a lovely venue and only 5 mins from m1 .......

pete n' susan ktf

Cheers Pete n' Susan,

Thanks for the kind words,hope to see you at the next one here at Hilcote (October 29th)

With Guest DJ Ian Gee

See ya soon.

Mick & Sandra

Edited by Grumpy