Stage 1 Notts Long Eaton

Guest yorks old boys

Guest yorks old boys

what a fantastic night brilliant crowd made very welcome first time to notts for a long time music played superb keep up the good work:thumbsup:

• Replies 5
  • Views 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

what a fantastic night brilliant crowd made very welcome first time to notts for a long time music played superb keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Ayup Kenny,

Great to see you and the rest of the York Crew making the journey down last night. Both Linda and myself also had a brilliant night. We are always made welcome when I Guest DJ in Nottingham.

Superb turnout for the first return night at Stage 1.

I don't know the actual numbers, but would guess on there being 200+ (2 rooms). :yes::thumbsup::)

KTF...................... Bridgey & Linda....:D:(:thumbup:

Edited by Bridgey

big thanks to fitzy for letting me dj. had a great first time at stage 1, hope i get chance to play there again the people made me very welcome. nice to see kenny and his wife down from york,and the crew from leeds great bunch like to thank the other djs great sets from fitzy clive. & bridgey (record box to die for)

ktf mick jay

big thanks to fitzy for letting me dj. had a great first time at stage 1, hope i get chance to play there again the people made me very welcome. nice to see kenny and his wife down from york,and the crew from leeds great bunch like to thank the other djs great sets from fitzy clive. & bridgey (record box to die for)

ktf mick jay

Ayup Mick,

It was really nice to meet you. Kenny had been singing your praises last week and quite rightly too. Really enjoyed your set and it was a pleasure to follow you on the decks. Hopefully catch up again in the near future. I'll be checking out your venue dates in Grantham and try our best to get down and see you. Happy Souling Mate.

KTF....................... Bridgey & Linda....:thumbsup:

Hi, I would like to thank all the soulies who travelled from all over to Stage 1 opening night on saturday and who made it a special night , and to all the djs i.e Bridgey /// Mickjay //// Rob Smith /// Big Clive //// Kev Johnson /// The Man Hmself /// who did us proud playing some owesome tunes:thumbsup: what a great night and we will be back at the end of this month with great dj line up Saturday Aug 28th see you then ktf :)

Edited by the man himself

Congratulations Kev & Chris on your return to Stage One. It was an awesome night. Here's to many more! I thought that the introduction of the second room was a revelation. Great guest DJs as ever. Clive & Mick played some top tunes in both rooms. :rolleyes: Hope we see Mick at a Fitzsoul night sometime again in the future. Bridgey - thanks for playing all of my requests. :thumbsup:

See you at The Fez and Soldiers & Sailors this weekend.

KTF