A Taste Of Honey 3Rd Anniversary

be very afraid !!!!!!!!

Nah ! We'll have a gud owd laugh with fine tunes aplenty wot with that Grant bloke playing ( he's on the Radio don't ya know !)

not to mention the other fab purveyors of groovey toe-tapping tunes !!!!!!!

Grant might even play his favourite of all times "Wade in the Water" laugh.giflaugh.gif he has to be held back from playing over and over again wicked.gif

Love a Sunday afternoon soul session and if Joyann isn't playin out might be brave and come on me Jack Jones

• Replies 109
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Grant might even play his favourite of all times "Wade in the Water" laugh.giflaugh.gif he has to be held back from playing over and over again wicked.gif

Love a Sunday afternoon soul session and if Joyann isn't playin out might be brave and come on me Jack Jones

You'll be in good company it's more like a cozy but daft party with quality tunes, aving said that Disc-Jockeys have free-rein so we might get Wade in the water a few times ...plenty of versions to choose from !!! Ramsey Lewis, Marlena Shaw .................:D

Gotta be the propa one Ramsey Lewis blue USA & UK or black UK Chess, are you a sleep yet, sold the sheep skin talkin of annaraks, well swapped it for nice copy Daybreak I feel love on Papa and otherszzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Illya

Gotta be the propa one Ramsey Lewis blue USA & UK or black UK Chess, are you a sleep yet, sold the sheep skin talkin of annaraks, well swapped it for nice copy Daybreak I feel love on Papa and otherszzzzzzzzzz

YOU MODS I DUNNO !!!!!!!! STILL GOT MY SHEEPSKIN & I REKON MARLENA SHAW EDGES RAMSEY BUT BOTH FAB , GEAR N GROOVEY !!!!!

Was only kidding about Grant wanting to play it. It's just he gets asked to play it all the time at a certain place

I'LL REQUEST IT !!!!!! STILL A GREAT TUNE WHICH WOULD GET ME OUTAH ME CHAIR ! IF IT'S GUD IT GETS PLAYED LIKE I SAY DISC-JOCKEYS GOT FREE-REIN ...............AND THERE'S PLENTY OF FREE-RAIN IN MANCHESTER !!!!!!!

CPTN DOORS WHEN WET thumbsup.gif

Grant might even play his favourite of all times "Wade in the Water" :laugh::laugh: he has to be held back from playing over and over again :wicked:

be plenty of company for u there sandra, and of course i will play wade in the water for you:thumbsup:

Hi Sandra

It would be great if you could get Joyann to come, she would love it. :D If not, your welcome to join us there will be a crowd of us from Heywood Civic, you wont miss us :hatsoff2:

Sandy

Edited by nightfiler

Hi Sandra

It would be great if you could get Joyann to come, she would love it. :D If not, your welcome to join us there will be a crowd of us from Heywood Civic, you wont miss us :hatsoff2:

Sandy

but you'll hear us all when 'The Hellfire Choir' get going, we do like a gud owd Northern Sing-Song !! Think it was a spontaneous 'Would You Believe' last time ..Lawdy dunno what it'll be this time !!!!!!!!!

Chris

QUIZ TIME Y'ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A LAVISH GIFT AWAITS FIRST CORRECTO RESPONSE !!!! THATS THE RIGHT ANSWER TO YOU PHIL...KIDDIN CPL !!!!!!!!!

COLLECT ON DAY OF THE GROOVATHON AS OPPOSED TO DOOMS DAY ..DAY OF THE TRIPHIDS ETC...... JUST SO AS YER NOT CONFUSED !!!!!!!!!

OK BRUTHAS N SISTAS

NAME THE NORTHERN CLASSIC THIS LINE IS FROM

' I WAS DOWN TIL THE COUNT OF NINE'

ARTIST & TITLE !!!!!!!

CPTN QUIZZICAL :yes:

Hi Sandra

It would be great if you could get Joyann to come, she would love it. yes.gif If not, your welcome to join us there will be a crowd of us from Heywood Civic, you wont miss us :yes:

Sandy

Thanks Sandy,

I can't see Joyann turning a Sunday session down somehow. She's in Sapin at the moment so will speak to her Mon night.

See you soon

Sandra x

well was not sure , but after sweet talking the lovely Sian, I have managed to catch a lift in the window lickers transport society soul van:lol:

so I shall grace you with our presence:ohmy:

hope your ready, cant wait to check out the hellfire club..and I cant believe it 3 years since you started, my my , don't time fly when you'r having some fun!:yes:

A LAVISH GIFT AWAITS FIRST CORRECTO RESPONSE !!!! THATS THE RIGHT ANSWER TO YOU PHIL...KIDDIN CPL !!!!!!!!!

COLLECT ON DAY OF THE GROOVATHON AS OPPOSED TO DOOMS DAY ..DAY OF THE TRIPHIDS ETC...... JUST SO AS YER NOT CONFUSED !!!!!!!!!

OK BRUTHAS N SISTAS

ARTIST & TITLE !!!!!!!

CPTN QUIZZICAL

It must be that classic Dolly Parton Nine til Five :yes:

Corp Clueless

well was not sure , but after sweet talking the lovely Sian, I have managed to catch a lift in the window lickers transport society soul van:lol:

hope your ready, cant wait to check out the hellfire club..and I cant believe it 3 years since you started, my my , don't time fly when you'r having some fun!:thumbsup:

CANNY BELIVE YOU'VE NEVA EXPERIENCED THE OWD HELLFIRE....GONNA BE A SOLID GROOVE LOU CXXXXXXXX

OK BRUTHAS N SISTAS

ARTIST & TITLE !!!!!!!

CPTN QUIZZICAL

It must be that classic Dolly Parton Nine til Five :thumbsup:

Corp Clueless

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS !!!!!!!!! AVU REALY NOT GOT A CLUE ???

DYA WANT ONE ???:D

hope your ready, cant wait to check out the hellfire club..and I cant believe it 3 years since you started, my my , don't time fly when you'r having some fun!:thumbsup:

LOOKING FORWARD GREATLY TO YOUR FAB COMPANY NEXT SUNDAY 29TH AND THE SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED NOVEMBER DATE WHEN WE'LL BE TREATED TO YOUR FINE TUNES AND I BELIEVE IT'S A SPECIAL WEEKEND !!!

DATES & LINEUPS FOR NOVEMBER & XMAS SPECIAL VERY SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN M :yes:

[i]Way Hey November @ December :lol: Brilliant let us know the dates so I can get flights sorted asap thanks :D

Only just over a week to go now I'm in the staying in club this weekend so be more than ready for the grooveathon on the 29th :lol:

Hope Brocky makes some cheese sandwiches for the journey home [b] :lol:

Edited by phil shields

[i]Way Hey November @ December :lol: Brilliant let us know the dates so I can get flights sorted asap thanks :lol:

Only just over a week to go now I'm in the staying in club this weekend so be more than ready for the grooveathon on the 29th :lol:

Hope Brocky makes some cheese sandwiches for the journey home [b] :lol:

PHIL IF BROCKY MAKES SANDWICHES DOUBT VERY MUCH THEY WILL BE THERE FOR JOURNEY HOME........:D

NO CRUMBS IN THE CAR GILBERT !!!!!!!

NOVEMBER DATE SUNDAY 7TH

XMAS BONANZA SUNDAY 5TH

GET BOOKING CPL !!!!!!!!!

:D Talking of crumbs, Its under a week till my mrs, :( Mel returns from her hols, :yes: I am so hungry and weak, I've eaten the crumbs. I given Otis a packet of paxo he quite liked the sage and onion, that's good I do too. :) That's my tea sorted just needs Fplucking 30mins in oven at 200o:wave: Otis is my pitbull cockateal classic :D SAS survival when your wife goes away and leaves you :huh: counting down the days to Rocky Horror Hell fires Taste of Honey :lol:

its worked out really well for me this weekend as neither me or woody are at work monday, and my mum is in Scotty land, so the weekends all our own and we intend to make the best of it, I have been told we can get food, cos you know me and my soulful bellie, we have to look after each other, and I don't fancy brocky's cheese sarnies:lol:so all in all cant tell you how much I am looking forwards to coming and havin sum bloody good fun:thumbsup:

its worked out really well for me this weekend as neither me or woody are at work monday, and my mum is in Scotty land, so the weekends all our own and we intend to make the best of it, I have been told we can get food, cos you know me and my soulful bellie, we have to look after each other, and I don't fancy brocky's cheese sarnies:lol:so all in all cant tell you how much I am looking forwards to coming and havin sum bloody good fun:thumbsup:

GONNA BE ACE TO CYA YOU N SIR WOODY !!!!!!!!!

CPTN M :lol:

Guest kevnewry

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS !!!!!!!!! AVU REALY NOT GOT A CLUE ???

DYA WANT ONE ???:lol:

My world's in Hellfire.............. Jimmy Mack and not that one laugh.gif

My world's in Hellfire.............. Jimmy Mack and not that one laugh.gif

TOP ARROWS SIR !!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE TO SORT A PRIZE OUT ......... IN THE MEANTIME I'LL DEDICATE IT TO YOU IN YOUR ABSENSE SIR OBAMA O'BOYLE !!!!!!!!!

PRIZE WAS GONNA BE A GOLDFISH BUT IT MAY NOT SURVIVE OUR WONDERFULL POSTAL SERVICE !!!!!

Guest kevnewry

TOP ARROWS SIR !!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE TO SORT A PRIZE OUT ......... IN THE MEANTIME I'LL DEDICATE IT TO YOU IN YOUR ABSENSE SIR OBAMA O'BOYLE !!!!!!!!!

PRIZE WAS GONNA BE A GOLDFISH BUT IT MAY NOT SURVIVE OUR WONDERFULL POSTAL SERVICE !!!!!

Never mind the Pony Express........ play the fish Bobby Freeman, It'l get the jistbiggrin.gif....................

HAVE A DAMN FINE TIME SIR AND I'LL REJOIN THE REGIMENT IN THE SHIRE OF WARWICK THREE WEEKS HENCEthumbsup.gif

I will survive!!!!! No not your quiz, The dam bird has eat Paxo and flown the nest, :thumbsup: left no crumbs, I am to far gone for it left the Stella. beer.gif The mehicans are coming!! :thumbsup: I will survive!!!!

Till Sunday :D ahy! you should try some of this:hatsoff2:

YOU'LL NEED FEEDING THEN !!!!!!!!

WE'LL SEE WHAT WE CAN FIND IN THE 'SOUL KITCHEN' !!!!!!!!

GOT A FEW GREEN ONIONS * SOME MASHED POTATOE ...YUM YUM AS JOE TEX SANG !!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN GORDON BLUR !!!!!!!

YOU'LL NEED FEEDING THEN !!!!!!!!

WE'LL SEE WHAT WE CAN FIND IN THE 'SOUL KITCHEN' !!!!!!!!

GOT A FEW GREEN ONIONS * SOME MASHED POTATOE ...YUM YUM AS JOE TEX SANG !!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN GORDON BLUR !!!!!!!

CPTN GORDON BLUR !!

I've just had one of your fishy dishes Gil Scott :ohmy: "Heron" with splash out of the :lol: "Bottle" strait out of the CPTN Morgan :lol: eye Soul kitchen. Its gonna be fine catch of tunesa this Sunday :tumbleweed3:

CPTN GORDON BLUR !!

I've just had one of your fishy dishes Gil Scott :ohmy: "Heron" with splash out of the :lol: "Bottle" strait out of the CPTN Morgan :lol: eye Soul kitchen. Its gonna be fine catch of tunesa this Sunday :tumbleweed3:

I am thinking that you and Mr Morgan need to be adjusting your medications...:lol:

Or maybe not, it only adds to the fun...:)

Soooooooo excited and the window licking bus is filled to the rafters...may have to bring a trailor at this rate...:yes:

I am thinking that you and Mr Morgan need to be adjusting your medications...:lol:

Or maybe not, it only adds to the fun...:lol:

Soooooooo excited and the window licking bus is filled to the rafters...may have to bring a trailor at this rate...:ohmy:

IS THE TRAILOR FOR SALE OR RENT ?

GOT A ROOM TO LET 50 CENTS !

I'M A MAN OF MEANS BY NO MEANS KING OF THE TOAD IN THE HOLE !!!

CPTN A PADDEDCELL :tumbleweed3:

CPTN GORDON BLUR !!

I've just had one of your fishy dishes Gil Scott :yes: "Heron" with splash out of the :lol: "Bottle" strait out of the CPTN Morgan :yes: eye Soul kitchen. Its gonna be fine catch of tunesa this Sunday :thumbsup:

warming up for a brill sunday with the fruit loops :lol:

Edited by andybellwood

Thanks Sandy,

I can't see Joyann turning a Sunday session down somehow. She's in Sapin at the moment so will speak to her Mon night.

See you soon

Sandra x

Me game see you Sunday well it is a bank holiday after all be a shame to waste it now , also not been before, not been out souling for a few weeks , have I convinced meself yet also me not in work for another week , sold where we meeting n what time , looking forward to Sunday X

:thumbsup::lol:

]

[ANYTHING CAN CHANGE BEFORE THE TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSES , AND USUALLY DOES, BUT WE'RE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE A STRONG SIDE FOR THIS PRE-SEASON FIXTURE ......... HARDLY A WARM-UP AS THEY'LL BE HOT TUNES APLENTY ... THOUGH CAN'T GUARANTEE HALF-TIME ORANGES, PIES OR BOVRIL... STILL IT'S GONNA BE MIGHTY FINE AND VERY VERY TASTY !!!!!!

TEAM SHEET

A TASTE OF HONEY F.C.

ALL-DAY GROOVATHON

SUNDAY AUGUST 29TH 2010

1 ANDY HUDSON & CPL SHIELDS

2.00 BEARSOUL & FRIENDS

3.00 BELLWOOD & BYERS

4.00 GRANT RANKIN

5.00 MATT SMART

6.00 GREATSTONE S.C

7.30 DAVE RIMMER

8.30 THE WILLINGHAM COLLECTIVE

10 BEARSOUL & FRIENDS INC CPL SHIELDS

WHAT ABOUT BIG GEORGE?! PLEASE DONT TELL ME HE'S NOT ON!

Good thinking batman, now, who can I shove in it...:lol:

No,please no biggrin.gif

Might get there yet,car as juice in sorted a few sales so i can get back thumbsup.gif an a little play box just in case !!.huh.gif

JUST WANNA SAY WITH LOTS OF GREAT EVENTS ON THIS BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND .............WHEREVER Y'ALL GO HAVE AN ACE WEEKEND AND FOR ALL THEM THERE HONEYGROOVERS ... NOT LONG NOW ... REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING Y'ALL ....... JUST TWO LITTLE WORDS ' PARTY TIME' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN M :wicked:

Source Advert