Nu Soulutions Stafford 31/7

To describe this as the best one yet, would be to undervalue previous "Nu Soulution" nights this year,however,right from the off you could sense this one was going to be a bit special.

Once again the room was almost at full capacity (no seats left after 10) the dance floor busy all night (still going strong well after official closing time) record deals being done, and people generally having a good night out.

So in essence thanks to all who attended (without you it wouldnt happen) to ALL the Djs Mick Perrins, Kev Healey, Steve Lloyd and Soul Sam for playing what I believe was a perfect mixture of soulfull tunes (known and unknown) covering virtually every genre from the 70s to present day.

Really looking forward to the next one in September when (the hampster is let out of the cage) Sean Hampsey along with Cunnie (the hat ) Dixon, and Barry Cooper join us for the next installment of "Nu Soulutions".

Edited by local
  • Replies 5
  • Views 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest dannywestin

FIRST TIME AT STAFFORD NU SOULUTIONS AND AFTER WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A TERRIFIC NIGHT IT WILL NOT BE OUR LAST. GREAT MUSIC FROM ALL THE DJs WE HEARD WELL WORTH THE 40+ MILE ROUND JOURNEY.

DANNY

FIRST TIME AT STAFFORD NU SOULUTIONS AND AFTER WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A TERRIFIC NIGHT IT WILL NOT BE OUR LAST. GREAT MUSIC FROM ALL THE DJs WE HEARD WELL WORTH THE 40+ MILE ROUND JOURNEY.

DANNY

Thanks for the recommendations Danny,glad you enjoyed yourself, hope to see you and your better half again in Sept.

Got to agree with what has already been said; a great night. We really enjoyed ourselves and Soul Sam looked as if he did too. Although we were treated by Sam (as usual) to some new and rare tunes it was Archie Bell's Where Will You Go When The Party's Over that he was playing when the lights came on that sent us all home with a smile on our faces. GREAT STUFF.

Mick Perrins