Sandra's Charity Alldayer @ Rolls Royce Derby

• Replies 43
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:lol: THANK YOU

FOR A GREAT DAY EVERY ONE PULLED TOGEATHER FOR SANDRA AND HER FAMILY THATS WHAT THE DAY WAS ALL ABOUT CHEERS SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :lol::thumbsup::yes::thumbsup:

WELL DONE SAM,YOUR RIGHT A TIME TO PULL TOGETHER,YOU,LL ONLY PROBALY EVER GET THAT ON THE NORTHERN SOUL SCENE,THAT,S WHY I LOVE THESE PEOPLE,ENJOYED THE DAY,KTF,CARL,,,:yes:

Guest Tony B

:lol: THANK YOU

FOR A GREAT DAY EVERY ONE PULLED TOGEATHER FOR SANDRA AND HER FAMILY THATS WHAT THE DAY WAS ALL ABOUT CHEERS SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :lol::thumbsup::yes::thumbsup:

WELL DONE SAM!! FOR PUTTIN THIS GREAT EVENT TOGETHER FOR SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE!! AND THANKS FOR ASKIN ME TO DO A SPOT WAS AN HONOUR!....TONY B..(CITY LIMITS SHEFFIELD)

Guest goodysoul

:yes: Was a cracking day and we all did Sandra proud:thumbsup: Would also like to thank Sam for doing such a great job and bringing this together she was running round like an headless chicken most of the day :thumbsup: I also can't believe the amount of raffle prizes blimey dont think i've ever seen anything quite like it:ohmy: Please keep us updated and let us know how much we raised and if there is going to be any more charity dos for Sandra as shes well worth it.

Lots of soulful love keep on keeping on !!!!!

40427_1389193849759_1229482537_31115860_7764827_n.jpg

What a Great day we all had for such a lovely lady and her two little Princess's. Yocky and I would just like to pay tribute to the people behind this lovely day. Sam and Andy Basket for all the thought and organisation behind this event. Awe and the lovely Di for running her little socks off all day bless her running that massive raffle. Tania Miss multitasker here there and everywhere. Ian for all the photo's on the day. Jo on the door and Richie Pitts for coming and shaing the day with us all. All the dj's and everyone who attended supported and thought about Sandra and her family now that's Soul people "Priceless"

Thank you for letting us share such a great day , Dig in Sandie we are all rooting for you girl. God bless you all. Yocky and J x

Just thought I would add this picture as I haven't got many with Yocky and his clothes off !!!!

What a Great day we all had for such a lovely lady and her two little Princess's. Yocky and I would just like to pay tribute to the people behind this lovely day. Sam and Andy Basket for all the thought and organisation behind this event. Awe and the lovely Di for running her little socks off all day bless her running that massive raffle. Tania Miss multitasker here there and everywhere. Ian for all the photo's on the day. Jo on the door and Richie Pitts for coming and shaing the day with us all. All the dj's and everyone who attended supported and thought about Sandra and her family now that's Soul people "Priceless"

Thank you for letting us share such a great day , Dig in Sandie we are all rooting for you girl. God bless you all. Yocky and J x

Just thought I would add this picture as I haven't got many with Yocky and his clothes off !!!!

THANKS joy yocky for this lovely post still coming down from it all what a fab day we all had for sandra and the family lots of soul love sam and andy :thumbsup::yes:

Guest RICTIC
:lol: hiya sam &co had a good day at the dayer thanks for letting me & rob deejay [grosvenor rooms] hope youv raised loads of money for sandra ktf gray:hatsoff2:

This picture has just reminded me of an ad we saw in the local 'STANDARD NEWSPAPER' in the situations vacant section - WANTED Lifeguards - Skegness swimming pool !!! :lol:

Best Wishes

Dave & Donna x

This picture has just reminded me of an ad we saw in the local 'STANDARD NEWSPAPER' in the situations vacant section - WANTED Lifeguards - Skegness swimming pool !!! :lol:

Best Wishes

Dave & Donna x

Body better than Hasselhoff boobs better than Pamela ime the man for that Dave please forward the info tell them i will have the interview at the weekender sunday afternoon but tell them not to get mixed up with me and Sam he's the one with the glass's Great day yesterday dave full of the skeggi regulers BRILL see you soon Yocky & Joy.

:) Hi all had a great evening and well done to Sam and her crew had a good laugh seeing yoky and his crew with there clothes off can any body tell me how Sandra and her partner are doing.

NEWS on sandra is she's on the right road BUT STILL GOT ALONG WAY TO GO, BUT WITH OUR HELP SHE'LL GET THERE, and hopefully being move to nottingham hospital this week . :no: cheers sam and the soul team.

SANDRA'S CHARITY ALLDAYER @ ROLLS ROYCE LEISURE DERBY HEAD LINE NEWS THANKYOU TO EACH AND EVERY BODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT THE GRAND TOTAL RAISED IS ,DRUM ROLL PLEASE,

£2077.73p THANK YOU FROM SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :):no::yes::thumbsup:

A massive well done to SAM & the soul team for arranging this special day, where some people think about it, SAM just gets on with it, fantastic, lets hope it helps in such difficult circumstances.

See you Friday Sam

Barry

ps even enjoyed my oldies spot but don't tell anyone............

Edited by Guest

we had a superb time at the all dayer ! full of top people for a soulie in need......great spots from all the clubs involved in providing the music....and a real thank you to both Sammy n' Diane for having the drive to get it all together ! .......lovely to see people from all over the country showing support and generosity...... :)

pete n' susan KTF

Guest Jonah 1959

What a great day,fantastic amount raised,well done Sam,Andy and Di, we are proud to be a part of such a gang of friends.

Everything crossed for Sandra.

Jonah, Rachel, Heather and Alex. KTF

A massive well done to SAM & the soul team for arranging this special day, where some people think about it, SAM just gets on with it, fantastic, lets hope it helps in such difficult circumstances.

See you Friday Sam

Barry

ps even enjoyed my oldies spot but don't tell anyone............

THANKS BARRY FOR YOUR SUPPORT CHEERS SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :)

we had a superb time at the all dayer ! full of top people for a soulie in need......great spots from all the clubs involved in providing the music....and a real thank you to both Sammy n' Diane for having the drive to get it all together ! .......lovely to see people from all over the country showing support and generosity...... :)

pete n' susan KTF

THANKS PETE N' SUSAN FOR YOUR SUPPORT KTF FROM SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :):lol: PETE CAN YOU CALL ME TEL... 02476 745647

Edited by XSS

What a great day,fantastic amount raised,well done Sam,Andy and Di, we are proud to be a part of such a gang of friends.

Everything crossed for Sandra.

Jonah, Rachel, Heather and Alex. KTF

THANKS JONAH FOR YOUR SUPPORT SEE YOU SOON SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :) :)

Edited by XSS
Guest soulfullbabe

Blooming eck i cant believe it all that money in 8hrs WELL DONE Sam you worked SO hard to make yesterday the success it was. All DJs played fantastic spots just a shame i only got to dance once all day. I was too busy with the raffle so missed out on some of my fav tunes. Can i just say THANK YOU to everyone who donated prizes there were over 50 donated. But the biggest THANK YOU goes to all our soul brothers and sisters for giving so generously, I must say i enjoyed every minute of it and it was a pleasure to help out. Tania and the other lady on the door were amazing thanks for sorting the tickets out for me gals. I was sorry to miss Yokey and Nell do their little naughty spot but will hope to see it at Skeg eh gents?. Thank you everyone again without you yesterday wouldnt of been the great success it was thank you all for supporting Sam she is a diamond and most of all THANK YOU for helping towards the start of helping re building a future for Sandra and the girls. KTF Diane.

Blooming eck i cant believe it all that money in 8hrs WELL DONE Sam you worked SO hard to make yesterday the success it was. All DJs played fantastic spots just a shame i only got to dance once all day. I was too busy with the raffle so missed out on some of my fav tunes. Can i just say THANK YOU to everyone who donated prizes there were over 50 donated. But the biggest THANK YOU goes to all our soul brothers and sisters for giving so generously, I must say i enjoyed every minute of it and it was a pleasure to help out. Tania and the other lady on the door were amazing thanks for sorting the tickets out for me gals. I was sorry to miss Yokey and Nell do their little naughty spot but will hope to see it at Skeg eh gents?. Thank you everyone again without you yesterday wouldnt of been the great success it was thank you all for supporting Sam she is a diamond and most of all THANK YOU for helping towards the start of helping re building a future for Sandra and the girls. KTF Diane.

:ohmy: THANK YOU DIANE IT WAS DOWN TO EACH SOULIE THAT MADE THE DAY GREAT FOR SANDRA AND HER FAMILY ,CHEERS SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM.

Edited by XSS
Guest Grov1

Really enjoyed the short time I had on Sunday night. Wanted to come all day but had to wait until dad had been to work. Well done for raising all the money and thanks for putting the photos online mum wanted to come but had to babysit so is glad she could see the photos.:ohmy:

KTF Elliot

p.s. A big thanks to Sam as well for letting Elliot be part of this day.

Thanks Again

Scott (Elliots Dad)

Well Sam YOU DID IT GIRL!!

The credits above speak for themselves!!

For all that turned out you put on a WONDERFUL All Dayer

But the money raised is a credit all the people who attended or gave so very generously to help Sandra in her time of need

Many thanks for asking John Poole and myself to represent the Westgate ,,Longeaton at the dayer

As i said on Sunday " The Girl Done Good" i raise my hat to ya Sam Evans!! :thumbsup:

See at the Mini Niter Sat Nunaeton and we will shake the floor eh!!

Heres to Sandra may she have ALL the help from the Soul Scene we can give , it must not stop till she gets her life back!! :lol:

Love n Soul

Nige B x

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi all. Just had a total update. The total raised at the dayer is now £2,177,73p.

On behalf of sam and the soul team. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH.

Guest soulfullbabe

Can the winner of the Hunstanton tickets please contact Sam Evans on....07985264659 so she can give you some details on them that you will need. Many thanks Diane.

Guest soulfullbabe

But the money raised is a credit all the people who attended or gave so very generously to help Sandra in her time of need

Many thanks for asking John Poole and myself to represent the Westgate ,,Longeaton at the dayer

As i said on Sunday " The Girl Done Good" i raise my hat to ya Sam Evans!! :thumbsup:

Heres to Sandra may she have ALL the help from the Soul Scene we can give , it must not stop till she gets her life back!! :lol:

Love n Soul

Nige B x

Totally agree with you Nige. Diane.

SANDRA'S CHARITY ALLDAYER @ ROLLS ROYCE LEISURE DERBY HEAD LINE NEWS THANKYOU TO EACH AND EVERY BODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT THE GRAND TOTAL RAISED IS ,DRUM ROLL PLEASE,

£2077.73p THANK YOU FROM SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :lol::lol::lol::D

Hi Sam & the soul team,

Great achievement all the hard work put has been delivered, putting a fund raiser together and to get the above result marvelous.................:thumbsup: .........Well done to you all,

Regards Mall

Really enjoyed the short time I had on Sunday night. Wanted to come all day but had to wait until dad had been to work. Well done for raising all the money and thanks for putting the photos online mum wanted to come but had to babysit so is glad she could see the photos.smile.gif

KTF Elliot

p.s. A big thanks to Sam as well for letting Elliot be part of this day.

Thanks Again

Scott (Elliots Dad)

HI ELLIOT I WAS YOUR AGE WHEN I CAME ONTO THE SOUL SCENE, :thumbsup: IT'S GREAT TO SEE LADS LIKE YOU DANCING TO MUCIC WE ALL LOVE , SO ANY TIME YOU WON'T TO COME TO HINCKLEY NORTHERN SOUL NIGHT YOU TELL MUM AND DAD TO BRING YOU ALONG AS WE ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE YOUNG SOULIES ON THE DANCE FLOOR . ALL THE BEST SAM EVANS (HINCKLEY NORTHERN SOUL) :lol: SATURDAY 21st AUGUST 8pm TIL 1am PS THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT SUNDAY CHEERS SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM

Edited by XSS

thumbup.gif CHEERS NIGE

Love n Soul

Nige B x

:thumbup: CHEERS SUGAR LIPS :shades: NIGE THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS YOU AND JOHN WERE GREAT, AND LETS SAY BRING IT ON FOR SATURDAY AT THE NUNEATON COOP HOME TURF FOR ME :yes::yes::yes:

Hi Sam & the soul team,

Great achievement all the hard work put has been delivered, putting a fund raiser together and to get the above result marvelous.................:thumbsup: .........Well done to you all,

Regards Mall

YA THE TEAM PLAYED A BLINDER CHEERS MALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM

Guest belly chest

THANKS :thumbsup: IAN CAN YOU DO ME A DISC IM AT CITY LIMITS FRIDAY CHEERS SAM :lol: HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON KTF SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM thumbsup.gif .

already done the disc sam so how do i get it to you

you cam p.m. me (bellychest)

(sorry sam just re read the message so ill get to ciyt limits friday )

Edited by belly chest
Guest Phoenix8049

£2077.73p THANK YOU FROM SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :thumbsup::lol:wave.gif:thumbup:

Hiya Sam.

What can i say,but you are an absolute angel.

All the hard work,yourself and the rest of the people involved did to make the day a resounding success.

A big thank you as well for the whole of the soul community,that not just attended,but all the people who have donated so generously over the past few weeks.

It just goes to show what a great soul family we all are.

Stu.

Guest elnel

Thanks a million for giving me the chance to help out in some way it was a massive honour to be asked ,and the northern soul family never fail to respond to wade in when some one needs us ,give your selves a huge pat on the back folks and god bless you all .xxxxxxx

Hiya Sam.

What can i say,but you are an absolute angel.

All the hard work,yourself and the rest of the people involved did to make the day a resounding success.

A big thank you as well for the whole of the soul community,that not just attended,but all the people who have donated so generously over the past few weeks.

It just goes to show what a great soul family we all are.

Stu.

:thumbsup: HI STU

SORRY YOU WERE WORKING BUT YOU PLANTED THE SEED SO THANKYOU, AND AS YOU SAY ALL THE MONEY DONATED BY THE SOUL FAMILY IS JUST GREAT ,SO KEEP ON KEEP'IN ON FOR SANDRA AND HER FAMILY AS THERE ARE MANY MORE SOUL DO'S TO COME FOR SANDRA AND HER FAMILY SO KEEP SUPPORTING HER CHEERS SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :D:ohmy::lol::yes::no::D

Thanks a million for giving me the chance to help out in some way it was a massive honour to be asked ,and the northern soul family never fail to respond to wade in when some one needs us ,give your selves a huge pat on the back folks and god bless you all .xxxxxxx

:D HI NEL

AS YOU SAY THE SOUL FAMILY NEVER FAIL TO GIVE THERE SUPPORT AS DO THE SOUL CREW FROM UP NORTH :ohmy:, AND ALWAYS ENTERTAIN WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL LOL . CHEERS SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM IV'E HAD PEOPLE ASK IF YOU DO THAT AT ALL THE CLUBS YOU DJ AT . :lol::no::yes::D:thumbsup: LOTS OF SOULFUL LOVE SAM AND ANDY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to all concerned for a brilliant dayer out. Everyone deserves a great big pat on the back. Can you thank Ritchie for the photo which I received this morning.

Steve & Pat

HI STEVE AND PAT

IM HOPING TO SEE RITCHIE FRIDAY NIGHT AT CITY LIMITS, SHEFFIELD. I'LL PASS YOUR THANKS ON TO HIM :unsure: THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON SUNDAY CHEERS SAM AND THE SOUL TEAM :huh::thumbsup: