Quick Summary and Links about Recent Events (frontpage)

Mike

Well been busy times last 2 or 3 weeks and with upgrade to site things been a bit slack on news and that, so standy by for a quick few words on the last few weeks.... or to be honest just what I can remember.

Prestatyn 2003 Lots of words have been written about this, and will just say for now had a most and I mean most, enjoyable time! (recently saw some well scary photos of going ons! Should have a report up, its half written so will hopefully be up soon.....ish) Dave Rimmer has written his views on the weekender and can be read at the SKM site

Last of all check out one recent addition to sounds/download section which to me was the sound of the weekender Llandudno Connisseurs Weekender.

After one great weekend along come another! Again more words on this soonest and a great weekender of quality rare soul.

Other Events

DMSC guest bit on Wire Fms Sunday soul show was a laugh, especially as later on we got mistook for car thieves by Lancashires finest. Heard that Wilton 10th Annivesary last Friday was a cracking niter. DMSC Friday nite was a stormer, loads of great feedback. Report soon honest. Hardest rare soul nite ? ;-) Other Misc Stuff Check out North meets South new web site , updated link here

Proving the power of Soul Source Janet J just let me know she got that video she was after thanks to using the forum!

Think thats that, know was/is a lot of other events going on, feel free to spread the word by posting up

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!