Walls Of Heartache Saturday 31St July

Well, after a couple of quiet nights in April and May I was worried about numbers, especially losing some regulars to Monumental, but after a slow start, the place was rammed - lot's of youngsters in who didnt understand dancefloor ettiquette but they danced enthusiastically to tunes they new and stayed out there for tunes they didnt, who could ask for more?

Andy Kempster played some excellent tunes in his two sets , having not heard Andy DJ for a while I was realy impressed!

I personally had a great night, enjoyed the music, the landlord was happy and lots of the new faces seemed to leave happy vowing to come back.

Especially nice to see Toby out and about and thanks to Warren and Karen and Dave Greenhill for making the effort.

Thanks also to Andy Kempster of course.

Dave

• Replies 2
  • Views 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy Kempster

Well, after a couple of quiet nights in April and May I was worried about numbers, especially losing some regulars to Monumental, but after a slow start, the place was rammed - lot's of youngsters in who didnt understand dancefloor ettiquette but they danced enthusiastically to tunes they new and stayed out there for tunes they didnt, who could ask for more?

Andy Kempster played some excellent tunes in his two sets , having not heard Andy DJ for a while I was realy impressed!

I personally had a great night, enjoyed the music, the landlord was happy and lots of the new faces seemed to leave happy vowing to come back.

Especially nice to see Toby out and about and thanks to Warren and Karen and Dave Greenhill for making the effort.

Thanks also to Andy Kempster of course.

Dave

thanks Dave, appreciate your comments, glad you enjoyed having me at WOH

see you soon mate