Southfields

Northampton

Admission: Free

8-late

DJs: Pete M, Dave 'Wulfie' B,Del k

Further Info: 07903530199 del

link

Thanks for the mention Karen , look forward to seeing you soon :lol:

For those not aware of the idea of behind this night , its in response to an interest shown by folks in Northampton keen to get a feel for Northern Soul.

PROS: small friendly pub, with a scene friendly landlady who is keen to keep these nights going - top notch across the board music policy

CONS: small dance floor and at the moment everything played from CD - only cos the resident DJ has no decks ! but don't let that put you off if you're in the area.

Thanks for the mention Karen , look forward to seeing you soon   :lol:

For those  not aware of the idea of behind this night , its in response to  an interest shown by folks in Northampton keen to get a feel for Northern Soul.

PROS: small friendly pub, with a scene friendly landlady who is keen to keep these nights going - top notch across the board music policy

CONS: small dance floor  and at the moment everything played from CD - only cos the resident DJ has no decks ! but don't let that put you off if you're in the area.

link

Its about time somthing started going in Northampton, there is plenty of venues to chose from over there but know one has done much.....Good luck with this night, cant make it due to a wedding, alot of potencial 'new blood' in Northampton :lol:

Edited by Baz

Its about time somthing started going in Northampton, there is plenty of venues to chose from over there but know one has done much.....Good luck with this night, cant make it due to a wedding, alot of potencial 'new blood' in Northampton :lol:

link

Used to have some excellent nights in Northampton run by Cliff Steele and Neil Smith, some great venues too, hope this works out. :lol:

Used to have some excellent nights in Northampton run by Cliff Steele and Neil Smith, some great venues too, hope this works out. :lol:

link

Think its about time nights like this were started up again.......maybe even nighters :lol:

Thanks again Karen for the mention, yes Baz, it would be nice,like Wulfie has stated, it's trying to further and promote the word of soul which is our main aim, these soul nights have been running since May, and are every 6 weeks or so, what we are finding is that some of the regulars are really begining to take an interest in the scene, wanting to know about the music , venues etc, i personally have re-acquainted myself with lasped soulies from 25+ years back which has been fantastic especially as they all seem to want to get back out there, also we have a few mainly male teens who i have notice are taking a keen interest, I along with Wulfie will be doing our bit, so come along and see us on Saturday night, :lol: btw is the Fire and Ice- Wellingborough soul night on next Friday? if so, Rob and myself will be there along with Cliff- a lasped soulie/scooterist( one of 'Del's Darlings' who keep me supplied with pints of Guiness at the Gallery soul dos- bless him) might be taking us over if it is on!!!! Del xx :lol:

Thanks again Karen for the mention, yes Baz, it would be nice,like Wulfie has stated, it's trying to further and promote the word of soul which is our main aim, these soul nights have been running since May, and are every 6 weeks or so, what we are finding is that some of the regulars are really begining to take an interest in the scene, wanting to know about the music , venues etc,  i personally have re-acquainted myself with lasped soulies from 25+ years back which has been fantastic especially as they all seem to want to get back out there, also we have a few mainly male teens who i have notice are taking a keen interest, I along with Wulfie will be doing our bit, so come along and see us on Saturday night,  :thumbsup: btw is the Fire and Ice- Wellingborough soul night on next Friday? if so, Rob and myself will be there along with Cliff- a lasped soulie/scooterist( one of 'Del's Darlings' who keep me supplied with pints of Guiness at the Gallery soul dos- bless him) might be  taking us over if it is on!!!! Del xx :yes:

link

Yes F&I is on here is the link :thumbsup:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...nt&eventid=1360

I hope this goes well for you Del and Wulfie, I would try and get over myself but got a family wedding to attend :thumbsup:

Anything that brings interest from youngsters is a good thing in my book :thumbsup:

I hope this goes well for you Del and Wulfie, I would try and get over myself but got a family wedding to attend  :yes:

Anything that brings interest from youngsters is a good thing in my book  :thumbsup:

link

====

Once again, thank you Karen for your help and encouragement, well appreciated darling. Del x :thumbsup:

Source Advert