Howl, Scream & Stroll

This months instalment of the finest Rockin R&B, early 6t's Soul and Ska is supplied by the usual resident DJ's plus special guests. First up making her debut is the excellent Niamh Lynch. Niamh has had a selection of her CD's floating around for awhile, and those who have heard them will already know, the place to be if you want to hear some of the finest, rarest and obscure R&B is Howl Scream n' Stroll.

Also this month see's the return of Mya Green, again another fine DJ who Never dissapoints in spinning sure fine R&B of the Highest order.

And Kieron O'Hara another DJ making his debut at Howl.

That leaves Ian Grinham & Dave Edwards to get the bodies on the dancefloor & carry it on until the early hours.

Downstairs, in the basement @ The Corner Store, Wellington Street, Covent Garden (3 mins from tube station)

• Replies 3
  • Views 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Dave

It's Saturday 13th August. Runs till about 02.00, think some people will probably go on to the Mousetrap.

Well It looks like Kieron is still half a sleep so I suppose I'd better add my own name up seeing as it was missed off originally.

So that's er me taking a box too. But hey don't let that put you off whistling.gif

wicked.gif

I tried to get all the details up.

Just to make you feel better:

The lovely Miss Fowkes will also be spinning some wonderful R&B, getting everybodys mojo workin'.

How's that? :thumbsup: