Lifeline Real Deal Rare Soul Allnighter

Just a quick mention to say that Lifeline Soul Club are back with the Real Deal Rare Soul All-nighters.

Next one is December 10th...all the usual suspects to bring you the very best in rare soul, upront, unissued, rare, cheap, thinking mans and womans oldies, whatever as long it ain't overplayed and hammered week in week out.

More details soon!!

• Replies 39
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest remus

Just a quick mention to say that Lifeline Soul Club are back with the Real Deal Rare Soul All-nighters.

Next one is December 10th...all the usual suspects to bring you the very best in rare soul, upront, unissued, rare, cheap, thinking mans and womans oldies, whatever as long it ain't overplayed and hammered week in week out.

More details soon!!

link

sounds great. If I hear Constellations one more time................ :thumbsup:

Hopefully I'll have full details (DJ's, guests, times etc) for the night sometime this weekend but I can say that the venue is the Fox just south of Colsterworth on the A1. 30 mins or so north of Peterborough and about the same south of Newark.

Hopefully I'll have full details (DJ's, guests, times etc) for the night sometime this weekend but I can say that the venue is the Fox just south of Colsterworth on the A1.  30 mins or so north of Peterborough and about the same south of Newark.

link

Thank f**ck Chalky, my sanity could be saved, I think without Lifeline nighters I am going to be the armchair fan only going to weekenders I used to slag so much back in the day as far as Northern is concerned!! Its only place I can make myself travel to unless social occassion also planned, i am getting old. Even nice and close to East Midlands airport for my convenience, as I am sure you and Andy were thinking about :ohmy::lol:

Tell Andy I will even bring my own lighter this time laugh.gif:P

Cheers

Jock

PS will bell you for a chat before my hols Chalky, hope you are well!

Good to see our good friends at lifeline back in action,i will be runnig a coach to this event from the nw picking up in bolton manchester and various places on route

anyone interested contact me on 07792 164683,or see me andy or chalky at the middleton niter oct 1.Will sort a price out to include admission etc as soon as i get an idea about numbers. laugh.gif .

Thank f**ck Chalky, my sanity could be saved, I think without Lifeline nighters I am going to be the armchair fan only going to weekenders I used to slag so much back in the day as far as Northern is concerned!! Its only place I can make myself travel to unless social occassion also planned, i am getting old. Even nice and close to East Midlands airport for my convenience, as I am sure you and Andy were thinking about  :lol:   :P

Tell Andy I will even bring my own lighter this time  :P   :P

Cheers

Jock

PS will bell you for a chat before my hols Chalky, hope you are well!

link

Hi Jock, I'm fine thanks, hope your the same.

Not too far from the airport and not too far from Woody's :ohmy: Sure we'll sort something nearer the time :P

and no lighters for andy ohmy.gif:P

Hopefully I'll have full details (DJ's, guests, times etc) for the night sometime this weekend but I can say that the venue is the Fox just south of Colsterworth on the A1.  30 mins or so north of Peterborough and about the same south of Newark.

link

Best news I have heard in ages, not only Lifeline back on but its almost on my doorstep laugh.gif

Best news I have heard in ages, not only Lifeline back on but its almost on my doorstep  :thumbsup:

link

whistling.gif About time there was a decent nighter round the east mids/anglia area cant wait

link

On my doorstep, a definate possibility for my first nighter for nearly 20 years wicked.gif

link

Went passed there today, noticed a sign up a few minutes past the Fox on the 'heading south' side of A1. Pointing up a country lane to "The Blue Cow Inn", they are advertising bed & breakfast. Just in case someone needs somewhere to stay afterwards.

Went passed there today, noticed a sign up a few minutes past the Fox on the 'heading south' side of A1. Pointing up a country lane to "The Blue Cow Inn", they are advertising bed & breakfast. Just in case someone needs somewhere to stay afterwards.

link

:thumbsup:

The venue itself also has (I think) 9 rooms if anyone interested.

I dunno mate, you offering to organise one?  I know Andy McCabe organising one, maybe he'll do a pick up at Sheffield?

link

Well that would be ideal, but may be going out of the way, perhaps better if we went to Manchester , let me know, certain the Leeds/Sheffield factions would bring a good number.

Well that would be ideal, but may be going out of the way, perhaps better if we went to Manchester , let me know, certain the Leeds/Sheffield factions would bring a good number.

link

I shall already be there probably Brett helping getting stuff organised. See how many you can round up, maybe do a pick up in Leeds then drop down A1 from M62???? Don't thing Sheffield be too far out of the way though???

I was talking to a friend about this and she said that there's a room upstairs.

is this right as i dont remember any other rooms but the main one when we used to go to Heather & Vals do's ?

Tab

link

The manager didn't say anything when we went to see him. There's the main room/bar where the dance floor is and then theres a seperate bar area.

Edited by chalky

Guest becky c

Blinkin' eck Karen, if it's it's on your doorstep, it must be in my front room !!

Nick

link

Do try and behave yourself Nicholas :D

Becky

:thumbsup:

Baz give me a shot of dancefloor that magic word please is it a fair size dancefloor dunker.

Billy

link

Havent got a clue Billy only see the pic of the venue when i done a search sorry :thumbsup:

Soul Sam is definately confirmjed for the night.

We've also had dates for next year confirmed.....April 29th, June 24th, August 26th and October 28th...get 'em in your diary.  No nighter February as we have the weekender  :thumbsup:

link

come on chalky

diary ??

get em in event guide! punter friendly and then when all argument start about clashes in sep 2006 for oct you can use this post as prove that you got first dibs! :thumbsup:

are they all on same sort of week as in 4th or 3rd

have to say great venue at closterworth,

bit of a adventure last time made journey there involvng minibus

those soul nites finished there now ?

dunno how regular can get to them as just a bit further than yorkshire, (smiling now as thinking used to moan about crossing pennines) whatcha reckon time from manchester be ?

on soul sam - just got few latest plays and that sorta thing for next monkey that throw up later

come on chalky

diary ??

get em in event guide! punter friendly and then when all argument start about clashes in sep 2006 for oct you can use this post as prove that you got first dibs!  :thumbsup:

are they all on same sort of week as in 4th or 3rd

have to say great venue at closterworth,

bit of a adventure last time made journey there involvng minibus

those soul nites finished there now ?

dunno how regular can get to them as just a bit further than yorkshire, (smiling now as thinking used to moan about crossing pennines)  whatcha reckon time from manchester be ?

on soul sam - just got few latest plays and that sorta thing for next monkey that throw up later

link

:thumbsup: will sort event guide when everythin finalised Mike.

We did Colsterworth from Doncaster down the A1 in an hour when we went to see the management. From mine in Chesterfield about an hour and a quarter or so, going via Mansfield/Newark to pick the A1 up. I can do Manchester in 50 minutes to an hour over tops depending on traffic.

:thumbsup:   will sort event guide when everythin finalised Mike.

We did Colsterworth from Doncaster down the A1 in an hour when we went to see the management.  From mine in Chesterfield about an hour and a quarter or so, going via Mansfield/Newark to pick the A1 up.  I can do Manchester in 50 minutes to an hour over tops depending on traffic.

link

so 2hr from manchester ? that doing that crap back snake road via sheffield or usual yorks motorway

not that bad suppose, somewhere before on way make it easier

3 1/2 from front door ish

last time went there in a minibus mob handed went cross midlands way.It was right old adventure, think took 18 hours :thumbsup: ok maybe less then, but was a right old strange journey cause of route, ended up in some sort of strange strip running across uk, crap roads, driving thru towns last heard about in 1970s sports reports, and worse :shades:

Yeah top way sounds fav

Dj's confirmed so far are Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Rob Thomas, Kitch, Teff, Chalky & Paul Sadot.  More details once finalised.

link

Hi,chalky looking forward to this one.It will be a nice warm up to crimbo .I think i will leave the inflatable boobs at home though.he he

Hi,chalky looking forward to this one.It will be a nice warm up to crimbo .I think i will leave the inflatable boobs at home though.he he

link

:shades: we might need all the space we can get if it's full so and they would take a bit of room up....don't think many would complain though :shhh::thumbsup:

This one was the only date could get with all the dj's before Christmas duew to other commitments etc. See ya there :thumbsup:

Source Advert