Northern Soul Top 100 Vote - What Happened?

Geoff

Pete Smith and ChorleySoul requested SS members to post their top 30 NS tracks so as a definitive top 100 could be compiled. Has it been posted yet or have I missed it?

If I have missed it could someone kindly post the link please?

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You didn't miss it, it never happened because Richard became and still is seriously ill so it's just on the backburner until he's able to join the forum again. He says your sandwich might help him recover :)

Thanks Pete, I hope Richard makes a speedy recovery. Not sure my "sandwich" is therapeutic though.

Social source share

You didn't miss it, it never happened because Richard became and still is seriously ill so it's just on the backburner until he's able to join the forum again. He says your sandwich might help him recover :)

hi pete did you get sorted with the 45 and on this topic when it does start is it your all time top thirty in order please?? ATB John.

Social source share

hi pete did you get sorted with the 45 and on this topic when it does start is it your all time top thirty in order please?? ATB John.

Yeah I did thanks John and the top 30 was actually a top 100 I did, counting down from 100, in the form of 4 podcasts, not sure if the podcasts still work but the actual listings will still be on here somewhere

Social source share

Yeah I did thanks John and the top 30 was actually a top 100 I did, counting down from 100, in the form of 4 podcasts, not sure if the podcasts still work but the actual listings will still be on here somewhere

Thanks Pete. Atb John

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert