Queens Hall Stoke This Sat

• Replies 9
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

Good line up at stoke this sat,well a part from mace [does early papers sat so he can go out]should be a good one any ss girls and boys going  :shades:

link

i would like to think i will be at this one whistling.gif

shane

Guest Marcelle

Good line up at stoke this sat,well a part from mace [does early papers sat so he can go out]should be a good one any ss girls and boys going  sleep3.gif

link

Cheers Andy

now firstly Awww poor Mace !!!

secondly ... know some SM girls going ... biggrin.gif

Thirdly (I like numbers)

Yet again RUMOUURS re NCS !!!!

On Sat night whilst traveling down to Steam (on our night off) we were contacted by a mate (Thanks Andy) to check out "RUMOURS" that Queens Hall Stoke had been cancelled !!!

Now the person who was going round telling people this at Steam that night ... (they left as we arrived) were not "spreading rumours" they were LYING !!!

So lets be clear .... QUEENS HALL is NOT CANCELLED !!!!

You see these people asked us to clarify the date of Queens whilst we were out at Barnoldswick (great venue) a week ago, they actually said they would SEE US THERE .... so they wernt starting rumours they were telling *ucking lies ...

Well guess what they wont be seeing us there because they are not welcome not just at Queens but at any future NC venues :shades:

(awwww hate computors soz pressed wrong button..)

It saddens me that there is politics on the scene ... but as in any area of life there are going to be EVIL LYING SCHEMING LOW LIFE PEOPLE some of them hide in the background well if I catch you trying to damage OUR livlehood I will be in your face asking you to explain ...

who do you think you are ? and how dare you think I wont do anything about it ...

wrong on both counts ....

Do you think I have the right to LIE about you and take away your employment ?

What I have decided (which is scaring Chris) is I aint going to stand back smile at these low life people ANYMORE ... so lets be CLEAR no matter what you say/do NC is here to stay (I have plans to leave it for our little man to carry on with it) so you see I aint going to allow anyone to damage NC

Your lies wouldnt just affect Chris & I they would have affected lots of people ....

Djs, Pa man, the owner of the venue his staff ect but worse of all it would have affected the people who do want to go ... you know the ones you call friends !!!!

Now i`ve ranted enough (for now)

see those of you who want to go to Stoke on Sat

(to those of you who dont want to support NC its quite simple DONT COME)

thanks to all of you who have not only supported NC but who have also personaly supported Chris & I ( boy have we needed it recently)

Marcelle

Edited by Marcelle
Guest andrew bin

Cheers Andy

now firstly Awww poor Mace !!!

secondly ... know some SM girls going ...   biggrin.gif

Thirdly (I like numbers)

Yet again RUMOUURS re NCS !!!!

On Sat night whilst traveling down to Steam (on our night off) we were contacted by a mate (Thanks Andy) to check out "RUMOURS" that Queens Hall Stoke had been cancelled !!!

Now the person who was going round telling people this at Steam that night ... (they left as we arrived) were not "spreading rumours" they were LYING !!!

So lets be clear .... QUEENS HALL is NOT CANCELLED !!!!

You see these people asked us to clarify the date of Queens whilst we were out at Barnoldswick (great venue) a week ago, they actually said they would SEE US THERE .... so they wernt starting rumours they were telling *ucking lies ...

Well guess what they wont be seeing us there because they are not welcome not just at Queens but at any future NC venues  :shades:

(awwww hate computors soz pressed wrong button..)

It saddens me that there is politics on the scene ... but as in any area of life there are going to be EVIL LYING SCHEMING LOW LIFE PEOPLE some of them hide in the background well if I catch you trying to damage OUR livlehood I will be in your face asking you to explain ...

who do you think you are ? and how dare you think I wont do anything about it ...

wrong on both counts ....

Do you think I have the right to LIE about you and take away your employment ?

What I have decided (which is scaring Chris) is I aint going to stand back smile at these low life people ANYMORE ... so lets be CLEAR no matter what you say/do NC is here to stay (I have plans to leave it  for our little man to carry on with it) so you see I aint going to allow anyone to damage NC

Your lies wouldnt just affect Chris & I they would have affected lots of people ....

Djs, Pa man, the owner of the venue his staff ect but worse of all it would have affected the people who do want to go ... you know the ones you call friends !!!!

Now i`ve ranted enough (for now)

see those of you who want to go to Stoke on Sat

(to those of you who dont want to support NC its quite simple DONT COME)

thanks to all of you who have not only supported NC but who have also personaly supported Chris & I ( boy have we needed it recently)

Marcelle

link

hope you have a wonderful night on saturday (i know it will be great) only a shame we can't make it, don't let the Bastards get you down sleep3.gif

pc_card_id_006_LG.gif

.................Andrew & Tracie

Edited by andrew bin
Guest Marcelle

Who are these that are doing all the lying Marcelle.  Off list if you wish but if you don't want to say I fully understand.

Anyway hopefully Saturday will be a good night despite the "efforts" of others.

link

I dont want to name them ... yet but if it continues I will ..

What gets me is they have done it delibratly to damage us .. makes you laugh "Togetherness" is a term we all use on the scene where`s the "togetherness" in what they have tried to do ...

Chris is more layed back about it ... then me I was upset, now im *issed off with them ... & we all know there aint anything nice about a angry women ... LOL

Marcelle xx

I dont want to name them ... yet but if it continues I will ..

What gets me is they have done it delibratly to damage us .. makes you laugh "Togetherness" is a term we all use on the scene where`s the "togetherness" in what they have tried to do ...

Chris is more layed back about it ... then me I was upset, now im *issed off with them ... & we all know there aint anything nice about a angry women ... LOL

Marcelle xx

link

Well I don't give a monkeys meself, so chill out Marcelle... biggrin.gif

Saturdays gonna be a blinder......even giving up me paper round for it. sleep3.gif

Beers are on Chris by the way...he asked me to pass that on... blush.gif:shades:

Guest Marcelle

hope you have a wonderful night on saturday (i know it will be great) only a shame we can't make it, don't let the Bastards get you down blush.gif

pc_card_id_006_LG.gif

.................Andrew & Tracie

link

Cheers sweetie xx

Love the jd piccys I want one

Marcelle