On The Soul Side Sat August 21St - The Loft Bar @ Bournemouth Uni

The next "On the Soul Side" is Sat.Aug 21st at our usual venue of the Loft Bar @ Bournemouth Uni.Guest dj's for the evening are Bournemouth's Dave Bentley and Blandford's Bob Snow joining Danny and myself at the decks.

Its £5 on the door.We run from 8pm until 2am and free car parking right outside the door.

Please use The Loft Bar entrance and not the front doors of the Uni.The entrance is situated in the rear car park.

Also for anyone down for the weekend there's the airshow,which runs from thursday to sunday and is over the sea front and its free.

Link attached - https://www.bournemouthair.co.uk/

Hope to see you there.

Dave & Viv

• Replies 13
  • Views 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Never mind Mick.Sure you'll have a good time dj'ing.Flyers all done for Oct Uni and for Dec two room special.Will pop some in post for you next week.

cheers dave

gutted to be missing bobs sets..i know hes buying some great tunes

moldie

Guest soulcamper

The next "On the Soul Side" is Sat.Aug 21st at our usual venue of the Loft Bar @ Bournemouth Uni.Guest dj's for the evening are Bournemouth's Dave Bentley and Blandford's Bob Snow joining Danny and myself at the decks.

Its £5 on the door.We run from 8pm until 2am and free car parking right outside the door.

Please use The Loft Bar entrance and not the front doors of the Uni.The entrance is situated in the rear car park.

Also for anyone down for the weekend there's the airshow,which runs from thursday to sunday and is over the sea front and its free.

Hope to see you there.

Dave & Viv

Can't wait for this Dave - The Swange Massive will be out and about - looking forward to Bob's set, (and yours of course!).

Got the Flyers by the Way. Will spread the word - let's see if anyone else calls you up asking to join your Soul Band!!!

Cheers SoulCamper :thumbsup::yes::yes:

Can't wait for this Dave - The Swange Massive will be out and about - looking forward to Bob's set, (and yours of course!).

Got the Flyers by the Way. Will spread the word - let's see if anyone else calls you up asking to join your Soul Band!!!

Cheers SoulCamper :thumbsup::ohmy::hatsoff2:

Be good to catch up Alan.Thanks for flyers.Will have ones for Oct and Dec with me on 21st so will put some away for you to take on.

Couldn't believe that about Band.If they could'nt read flyer what chance have they got for reading music.:lol: :lol:

Hope to see you there.

Dave & Viv

looking forward to this Dave as usual:thumbsup: , intrigued to hear Bob's spot, should be another banging night:yes:

Dave,

Will be good to see you & Jan on saturday night.We're getting some good feedback for this one.Really looking forward to hearing Dave play his tunes as on other occasions he has played some varied and interesting sets.He's always telling me of his latest aquisitions.

As for Bob I believe he's chomping at the bit to get behind the decks.I have also been informed that he has some tasty big tunes in his box that will be right up your street. :D:yes:

See you saturday

Dave & Viv

Guest stax'a'soul

Looking forward to it Dave (at last we make it over again)....leaving nice 'n' early so hope to see ya 8ish (if we don't get lost),might have to give ya a ring if we do :huh: if thats ok....great line-up really looking forward to mr bentley's spot.

see ya later...Steve & Kerry :lol: