New Freestylemaniac Modern Soul Ebay Listing

Guest freestyle maniac

Guest freestyle maniac

Hello disco and boogie folks,

we are back once again with the 2nd and possibly last summer sale of disco/modern soul listing on ebay with many rare disco,funk,boogie and modern soul 12",LPs and 45s.

NEEDA-come on and rock 12" ON SUNSHOWER,THE INNERSECTION-let me love yuh 45 ON GROUP 5,CLOUDBURST-i'm lovin you 45 ON STRORMY MONDAY,BOBBY THURSTON-seetest piece of the pie LP ON MAINLINE,CLYDE ALEXANDER-got to get your love 12" ON HEAVENLY STAR,VANCE & SUZZANNE-i cant get along without you 12" ON VANTON,HIGH INTEREST AKA TAKE ONE-i like it 45 ON PLUSH,MILTON WRIGHT-friends and buddies LP ON ALSTON,CITY NEWS-lookin good 12" ON OLA,FLIGHT-no more part time lovin 45 ON FLY 4,BESSIE BANKS-dont you worry baby 45 ON QUALITY,BLISS-stomp 12" ON FOS GLO,STROKE OF LUCK-shes so fine 45 ON A.O.B.,IYICKO-tied up on love 12" ON I RECORDS,PYRAMID PLUS-comin at ya 45 ON LIFEWORLD,LOUISE MURRAYdid you notice 12" ON LAND OF HITS just to name a few highlights.

To check my sales go to:

https://shop.ebay.com/freestylemaniac/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

or under my sellername: FREESTYLEMANIAC

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!

FREESTYLEMANIAC

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply