Look At Your Box - Look At My Box

Pete S

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks for posting that Pete...genuinely enjoyed watching it...maybe others may wish to do a similar thing with their DJ box/selection?

:thumbsup:

It as just done on the fly Dave but if it were to be done properly I'm sure it would be really interesting, that was just me messing about with a hand held video camera.

What makes me laugh, back in 1992 when I sold all my UK's, I videos a lot of them on the deck, people absolutely pissed themselves laughing, filming records, you must be mad..now if you go on youtube - it's the standard!

Social source share

No mate every single record from that box was sold in the last 2 years :D

Pete , ever wondered how much money's worth has passed through your hands ?ohmy.gif

even I've had a few quids worth over the years but back in the old days had no idea

what prices some of the old soul pack stuff now fetches :thumbsup:.

My ex missus nagged me to death about having records all over the place that one

day I just collected up all the slow stuff (now called Xover!) put it in a bin liner and dumped it at the local tip (Daft Tw*t !)

I even used 50 records as invites for my lads first disco party, just printed up some labels at work and stuck them

on 50 random records to give to his mates !

Happy Days eh!

p.s. wish i had a record box like that

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

Social source share

It as just done on the fly Dave but if it were to be done properly I'm sure it would be really interesting, that was just me messing about with a hand held video camera.

What makes me laugh, back in 1992 when I sold all my UK's, I videos a lot of them on the deck, people absolutely pissed themselves laughing, filming records, you must be mad..now if you go on youtube - it's the standard!

i remember watching those uk rarities on your turntable back then,..it was a bit of a novelty, ..made my neck sore watching them though :D

Social source share

Pete , ever wondered how much money's worth has passed through your hands ?:yes:

even I've had a few quids worth over the years but back in the old days had no idea

what prices some of the old soul pack stuff now fetches :yes:.

My ex missus nagged me to death about having records all over the place that one

day I just collected up all the slow stuff (now called Xover!) put it in a bin liner and dumped it at the local tip (Daft Tw*t !)

I even used 50 records as invites for my lads first disco party, just printed up some labels at work and stuck them

on 50 random records to give to his mates !

Happy Days eh!

p.s. wish i had a record box like that

Cheers

Swifty :D

Lord knows mate, but you did the right thing with the crossover for sure!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!