The Phoenix Club,crooked Spire,chesterfield

I THOUGHT WE,D BETTER PUT THE THREAD ON EARLYIER THAN NORMAL ,GUEST DJ FOR THE PHOENIX CLUB ON THE 29TH AUGUST IS,SMUDGE SMITH{PETERBOROUGH}ONE OF THE BEST DJS ,IF NOT THE BEST FROM THAT AREA,:thumbsup: RES DJS IAN{THE SOUL FATHER}GEE:thumbsup: AND CARL,:D THIS IS A 100% OLDIES VENUE,WE DO NOT DO ACROSS THE BOARD:no: ,SO IF YOU HAV,NT TRIED THIS VENUE YET AND THAT,S WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR COME AND JOIN THE REST OF THE SOUL FAMILY FOR A GREAT NIGHT OUT,WE NEVER FAIL TO DELIVER,,thumbsup.gif ,,,,KTF CARL AND IAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THE PHOENIX CLUB,CHESTER STREET,CHESTERFIELD,DERBYSHIRE,S40 IDL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CONTACT,S CARL 07794 131089,,,,,,,IAN 07535145507,,,,,,,,,WE DONT CARE HOW MUCH MONEY WE,VE GOT AS LONG AS YOUR HAV,IN FUN,,..:thumbsup:

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

eyup Carl,I'll be there early as usual,it's alway's a good night at the pheonix-speak soon atb Gigs

AUP GIGS,WILL BE NICE TO SEE YOU,I KNEW YOU WAS,NT VERY WELL,LAST TIME ,EVEN VAL NOTICED,HOPE YOU ARE ON FORM FOR NEXT TIME,GOT YOUR EMAIL CHEERS,DJS THAT CAN PUT A STRING OF RECORDS TOGETHER SHOULD BE MENTIONED,:) ,,SO IT WONT TAKE LONG BEFORE YOUR GETTING BOOKINGS,BE THERE FOR YOUR SPOT AT THE BLACK HEARTS,KTF,CARL,,thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

You're right, Carl, you couldn't have a finer guest than Smudge. I sometimes think he's got everything in his record box(es) and when he and Ian double decked at the anniversary charity gig I was totally in awe of the music played. My apologies but unfortunately I can't get over to this one but I KNOW it's going to be simply awesome!!

Have fun everybody!!

Guest smudgesmith

You're right, Carl, you couldn't have a finer guest than Smudge. I sometimes think he's got everything in his record box(es) and when he and Ian double decked at the anniversary charity gig I was totally in awe of the music played. My apologies but unfortunately I can't get over to this one but I KNOW it's going to be simply awesome!!

Have fun everybody!!

Thanks for that Martin................cheques in the post

Guest RICTIC
:thumbsup: aup carl & ian [soul father] am coming on sunday les not coming she"s at work got a good guest dj on smudge smithe so we will be avin some top notch tunes played from all ktf rictic:thumbsup:

Have a great day tomorrow Ian 'n' Carl hope it's a packer for you might even try to get down ourselves have to see if theres any energy left in the tank by Sunday!! :thumbup: we were in Bradford last night Barnoldswick tonight at Romans so we will just have to see what we are like tomorrow :D Atb John. :D:thumbsup:

Hello John

It would be great to see you and the good lady at Phoenix if you can make it. Always a good turn out and the musics always spot on.

Have a great time at Rolls tonight. Roman and Wendy are the best people on earth and Barlick is a fantastic venue.

KTF

Ian G

Hello John

It would be great to see you and the good lady at Phoenix if you can make it. Always a good turn out and the musics always spot on.

Have a great time at Rolls tonight. Roman and Wendy are the best people on earth and Barlick is a fantastic venue.

KTF

Ian G

Thanks Ian, I will ring later for directions as we might just make it!! I hope you and Claire are both keeping well Atb John

Hello Mick

Many thanks for the kind words, I'm sure we will be busy as there does'nt seem to be much else on anyway.

Whatever happens one thing is for certain, we'll have a great time with great people and great music.

KTF

Ian G

Credit where it's due Ian,you know what your collection does to me lol,see you and clare later:thumbsup:

Guest smudgesmith

Hello Carl

Not long now to blast off. If it's half as good as KWH last night we should be in for a good evening.

Not heard anything from the Smiths so I assume they are on their way. See you later Bro.

KTF

Ian G

Hi all not left Peterborough yet........................wont be that long though,looking forward to the Phoenix tonightthumbsup.gif