Dees Suprise 40Th

Just wanted to say a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge thank you to everyone that came last night & gave Dee such a memorable night.

Thanks to everyone who helped me keep it a secret,how I managed to keep my mouth shut for 4 months astounds me lol. Special thanks to Alison for all she did,love you honey.

Huge thanks to Harry Crosby,Azza & Rich Buckley for making the journey to dj for him,he was honoured,also to Les,Dougie,Johnny Bell,Dave & his double deck partner Padge,he loves you all to bits.

:thumbsup:

K&D xxx

• Replies 4
  • Views 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Soul On A Stick

Hi Kirsty

It was a privilege to have been invited to this surprise party, I was quite a bit worried that I might not be able to make it, as you know.sad.gif

The look on Dave's face when he walked into the room made it all worthwhile.

Bet he will never forget last night.:thumbsup:

Great to see so many friends and to meet so many of the York crew , especially Harry & his Mrs, it was a pleasure talking to you all. I'm going to try to get over to a night in the York area soon Harry.

Hope Dave's head isn't too bad today Kirsty? Can't wait to see the photos.

Regards to you all.

Paul:)

Edited by Soul On A Stick

What a lovely evening was had by all ...

Dee's face when he walked in was an absolute picture..

Met some lovely people & Alison you're a star for looking after me ..

Thanku for inviting me to share Dees special day ..

See you both at Cream Cracker on Saturday ..

Lots of love

Claire xxx

Ay up Kirsty ! You are the star in all this as how you kept it a secret for so long still baffles me laugh.gif It was a top secret mission and you did it girl, well done :lol: I'm sure Dee already know's what a wonderful girlfriend he has but Friday night just showed me how much you love this bloke & will do anything for him. I was just as chuffed for you on Friday as I was for Dee. You two have something really special going on wink.gif

His face was a picture :thumbsup:

post-16505-016104300 1281303825_thumb.jp

post-16505-076215600 1281295760_thumb.jp

A bit later in the evening

post-16505-037331700 1281295890_thumb.jp

I had such a great night & Claire S, you didn't need looking after no.gif you were no trouble at all :D very well behaved wink.gif & can come again :D

Thanks for a brilliant fun evening everyone.

Happy 40th birthday Dee :yes:

Tons of love

Alison

xxxxx

P.S Kirsty - my meal today with Renee Louise went really well & she sends her love wink.gif

post-16505-076215600 1281295760_thumb.jp

post-16505-037331700 1281295890_thumb.jp

post-16505-016104300 1281303825_thumb.jp

Edited by Alison H