Pure Funk Nothing Left Is Real

Pure Funk 'Nothing Left Is Real' Planet Earth

Now here is a fantastic funk 45 I can definitely recommend. It's not really known outside of collectors circles, but it has an appeal which could cross it over, most people I have played it to seem to love it! It's not an easy one to find, but those that do track one down will certainly be rewarded.

I can't post a soundclip right now, maybe someone out there could oblige?!

Thanks to Marius & Jamie for the nod on this smile.gif

Edited by mike shawe
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Now here is a fantastic funk 45 I can definitely recommend. It's not really known outside of collectors circles, but it has an appeal which could cross it over, most people I have played it to seem to love it! It's not an easy one to find, but those that do track one down will certainly be rewarded.

Thanks to Marius & Jamie for the nod on this :D

Fantastic track, got offered this at christmas for £150 but it was a case of the record or getting me wife a present, obviously i got the.....record.....nah only joking, i got me wife a pressie but just looking at popsike i think i could have got a bargain, typical though when i've got the funds there's none around..oh well

Social source share

Guest wrighty

Thanks to Marius & Jamie for the nod on this :yes:

been around/known for a good eight/ten years i would say mike...cracking tune as u say tho :D

Social source share

Guest fryer

been around/known for a good eight/ten years i would say mike...cracking tune as u say tho :D

Well know / played on the deepfunk scene for many years i played when i first went to nyc like 8 years ago and Keb, Jason, Ian Wright and many others had it before me , great kinetic track. Seen it on quite a few Japanese and Euro play list also

Edited by fryer
Social source share

been around/known for a good eight/ten years i would say mike...cracking tune as u say tho :yes:

Yes, been around and known, but not on the mainstream 'northern scene' (whatever that is ;-)

More a funk / rare groove scene tune but definitely one I enjoy. Not quite got the crossover appeal of say Wally Coco on Florentine but still a goody.

It's in Refo Mike, so for anyone that's not heard it before, here's the refo clip:

Pure Funk - Nothing Left Is Real - Planet Earth

ATB

Greg. :D

Social source share

Kenny Dope comped it, too, so it's out there in the wider world. Had a few of these in the past and still remains one of my all time faves but I'd be baffled if the Northern scene took to this beyond the very leftfield thinkers. Manship once had something else on Planet Earth records which may or may not have been the same label...can't recall the title or the artist but it was £50 and I think from the late 70's/early 80's and probably damned obscure.sad.gif

Edited by Jason S
Social source share

Yes, been around and known, but not on the mainstream 'northern scene' (whatever that is ;-)

More a funk / rare groove scene tune but definitely one I enjoy. Not quite got the crossover appeal of say Wally Coco on Florentine but still a goody.

It's in Refo Mike, so for anyone that's not heard it before, here's the refo clip:

Pure Funk - Nothing Left Is Real - Planet Earth

ATB

Greg. :)

Thanks for posting, wasn't able to with iPhone access

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert