A1 Soul Grantham Squash Club Saturday 28Th August

A1 SOUL

Grantham Squash Club, Harlaxton Road, Grantham NG31 7JX (at the junction of the A1/A607)

Saturday 28th August 8pm - 1am £5otd

Playing quality crossover and modern, great wooden floor, fantastic seating area, fully stocked bar at reasonable prices, large tarmac car park with cctv.

Resident DJ's Sam Evans,Barry Cooper and Andy Jackson (standing in for Andy Baskett) with special guest from "Just Soul" Sean Hampsey

Seems ages since the last A1 soul so looking forward to this one especially with Sean Hampsey joining us from up the road at Retford.

Tel 07768 216549 or 02476 745647

• Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A1 SOUL

Grantham Squash Club, Harlaxton Road, Grantham NG31 7JX (at the junction of the A1/A607)

Playing quality crossover and modern, great wooden floor, fantastic seating area, fully stocked bar at reasonable prices, large tarmac car park with cctv.

Resident DJ's Sam Evans,Barry Cooper and Andy Jackson (standing in for Andy Baskett) with special guest from "Just Soul" Sean Hampsey

Seems ages since the last A1 soul so looking forward to this one especially with Sean Hampsey joining us from up the road at Retford.

Hi Barry,

Really looking forward to this!

Heard great things for a few years now.

Hope the crowd are up for a large dose of 'Just Soul' music! :yes:

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Hi Barry,

Really looking forward to this!

Heard great things for a few years now.

Hope the crowd are up for a large dose of 'Just Soul' music! :thumbup:

:hatsoff2:

Sean

I'm sure they will be Sean :thumbsup:

will "Tats" be back from the states by the 28th?

lets hope for a good un'

Barry

Edited by Guest

We'll be there Barry, warming up nicely for Body & Soul. Hope you have another great turnout mate

See you soon

Andy R :hatsoff2:

Yes two great nights to look forwrd to Andy.

Best wishes

Barry

I'm sure they will be Sean yes.gif

will "Tats" be back from the states by the 28th?

lets hope for a good un'

Barry

Hi Barry,

No mate, I left Tats in New York.

We covered nine states on the trip, but he's stayed on to do a couple more... and get his lad married off in the process!

I don't know where he gets the energy :yes:

I'm now recovering in Center Parcs :no: - but will certainly be back on form for the 28th!

:yes:

Sean

Hi Barry,

No mate, I left Tats in New York.

We covered nine states on the trip, but he's stayed on to do a couple more... and get his lad married off in the process!

I don't know where he gets the energy :yes:

I'm now recovering in Center Parcs :D - but will certainly be back on form for the 28th!

:lol:

Sean

Your always on form Sean :( : so much to look forward to on this night, great tunes from the 7t's onwards, great guest DJ with Sean on, plus residents Sam Evans (who always get em going) Jacko standing in for Andy B, and Barry.

Easy to find just off the A1/A607 nr Grantham

Fish will also be in attendance with plenty of tunes for you to have a look at.

Hope to see some of you there.

Barry

Edited by Guest

As you know Barry we're in Austria for this one. Hope its a packer we really enjoyed the last one even though I nearly fell asleep behind the wheel driving home. If you can put the play lists up I'll have a luck at what we've missed. See you soon. Paul & Ann

Have a great Holiday Paul & Ann hope to see you at the next A1 soul in December.

Barry

:thumbsup: DJ TIMES ARE.........

Sam Evans 8.00pm til 8.45pm

Barry Cooper 8.45pm til 9.30pm

Andy Jackson 9.30pm til 10.30pm

Sean Hampsey 10.30pm til 11.30pm

Sam Evans 11.30pm til 12.15am

Barry Cooper 12.15am til 1.0am

so don't be late :hatsoff2::thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:hatsoff2.gif:yes: :yes: :(:hatsoff2:

Edited by XSS

A1 SOUL

ONLY 3days to go just had some new tunes delivered today see you saturday :thumbsup: sam evans

ONLY 3days to go just had some new tunes delivered today see you saturday :lol: sam evans

Hi Sam

Looking forward to hearing them new sounds, also can't wait to hear Sean Hampsey, always a great spot from Sean and don't forget anyone can buy me a drink on Saturday cause its my birthday :yes: :yes: :thumbsup: again :lol: does not seem like a year since my birthday bash a year ago at the squash club.

Barry

Hi Sam

Looking forward to hearing them new sounds, also can't wait to hear Sean Hampsey, always a great spot from Sean and don't forget anyone can buy me a drink on Saturday cause its my birthday :D :D :hatsoff2: again :D does not seem like a year since my birthday bash a year ago at the squash club.

Barry

One year on and still the same Tshirt. LOL. See u Saturday. XX

Hi Barry sorry cant make this just had operation hopefully see you soon mate have a good one.

Phil

Hi Phil - Hope the operation went well, see you on the 9th Ocober

Barry

One year on and still the same Tshirt. LOL. See u Saturday. XX

Hi Lyn (or is this Trev?)

Same old Tshirt till Friday, but not same old music on Saturday, look forward to seeing you.

Barry

Guest steve jay

Ok just a word of warning to everyone,ITS another Birthday (50th) Bash for one of our tractor boys:ph34r: :thumbup::D:D:thumbsup::D so expect a bit of din from the crowd in the corner!! Barry if your cake is full of candles together with ours ,you had better tkeep the fire brigade of standby;) ,just hope we dont set the smoke alarm off!!

Some Real Deal Soul from Sean to look forward to ,added with the always excellent A1 mix ,means a really top night in prospect:thumbup:

See ya there

Steve

Ok just a word of warning to everyone,ITS another Birthday (50th) Bash for one of our tractor boys:ph34r: :thumbup::D:D:thumbsup::D so expect a bit of din from the crowd in the corner!! Barry if your cake is full of candles together with ours ,you had better tkeep the fire brigade of standby;) ,just hope we dont set the smoke alarm off!!

Some Real Deal Soul from Sean to look forward to ,added with the always excellent A1 mix ,means a really top night in prospect:thumbup:

See ya there

Steve

Always a greatnight when the "Spalding" crowd are in town especially when there is a birthday, but hopefully no cake on the clothes (Lizzy):lol::lol:

Don't know if we have got a cake big enough for all the candles on mine Steve:(

Yes the real deal with Sean on Saturday so pleased we have him on, see you all on Saturday.

Barry

ps who is the 50 year old?

well it ain,t me or thee barry:) smile.gif:lol:

round trip of west and east midlands all planned out

see you saturday night and rummour has it mr barker is buying the :wicked:beer.gif:):thumbsup::thumbup:

regards

dave lucas

That's got to be a rumour, still you never know :thumbup: see you tonight Dave.

Barry

Edited by Guest

Guest Northern PhanTom

A1 SOUL

Hi Barry,

Have a great night would of been up for this one if it did'nt coincide with Sonic. :wicked:

Play "Black Coffee" for us will ya.

See you soon

Tom wink.gif

Source Advert