Respectful Remix

OK so you're going to really hate the first 30secs but the rest is uptempo & soulful

A quality re-mix of a classic with a garage feel

Must have been quite tricky to do

What do you think?

Is there anything similar out there?

Is it a step in the right direction to keeping soul alive?

Al Kent - Come Back Home -

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think its great, but then i buy & collect Soulful house & Funky house & a lot of contemporary new release soul. IMO it is the future & just yesterday i was thinking of asking Mike if there was any way of the site having a section for Soulful house, it might not be everyone`s flavour on here but again IMO it is the future & one i look forward too, not the banal stuff but tunes that ARE soulful & have that certain something that make them right to move the scene forward..........

Garv

Edited by garv
Social source share

I think its great, but then i buy & collect Soulful house & Funky house & a lot of contemporary new release soul. IMO it is the future & just yesterday i was thinking of asking Mike if there was any way of the site having a section for Soulful house, it might not be everyone`s flavour on here but again IMO it is the future & one i look forward too, not the banal stuff but tunes that ARE soulful & have that certain something that make them right to move the scene forward..........

Garv

bit wary of seperate sections Garv as a long running thrust is that all styles etc should be featured

and so if do it for one certain style, then next thing that happens is will be doing it for others

the amount and cover that various styles gets does seem to fluctuate at times

often depending on what members actually post

but if its quality and soulful then it shouldn't be a problem

never been in past

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!