Soft 45 Carry Bag

This may be of interest to some....

I bought a soft bag from Aldi last night that seems pretty good for 45's (with some cardboard to sturdy the bottom & sides). Similar to the Jazzman & Daptone bags, but bigger.

It's from the fishing range and costs £8.99. I would say it could hold about 100 (maybe more) 45's. I tried to load a picture, but it was beyond me and when I went back to share the catologue link page the offers have changed. However, if your passing an Aldi and fairly quick (before the store offers change) it might be worth a gander.

Mike

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I bought a soft bag from Aldi last night that seems pretty good for 45's (with some cardboard to sturdy the bottom & sides). Similar to the Jazzman & Daptone bags, but bigger.

It's from the fishing range and costs £8.99. I would say it could hold about 100 (maybe more) 45's. I tried to load a picture, but it was beyond me and when I went back to share the catologue link page the offers have changed. However, if your passing an Aldi and fairly quick (before the store offers change) it might be worth a gander.

Mike

Cheers Mike!! Always worth a look!!hatsoff2.gif

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Mike

there's an aldi just round the corner from my house, i'll be pooping in this afternoon to take a butchers

Social source share

Thats the one. Better picture than I found. It's quite padded but as said would probably need some cardboard/thin ply or better at the sides and bottom to add some support.

I just placed a few 45's in to see if suitable when I got home & check it shut etc, but didn't get a chance to go back and see how many it held.

Hope you like

Mike

Social source share

Bag looks a good'un:thumbsup:

....this fishing cap looks a bit dapper as well.........................

:thumbsup:

• 15092_html_sunday_special_buys_8th_august_2010.gif
Product_detail_Wk32S31.jpg
product_pagination_clear.gif Product 30/32 product_pagination_clear.gif Send to a friend Add to shopping list Show shopping list Print Version
LED Fishing Cap
£3. 99 each *
  • 5 White LEDs
  • 2 CR2032 Lithium batteries included
  • Push button switch under visor
  • 100% cotton fabric and ABS battery compartment
  • Choose from: Green or Tree camouflage design

• © 2010 by ALDI

© 2010 by ALDI special_buys3_15092.htm&WT.js=No&WT.tv=1.1.1&WT.ti=ALDI+--+Sunday+Special+Buys+8th+August+2010&WT.cg_n=Special+Buys&WT.cg_s=Sunday+Special+Buys+8th+August+2010&WT.z_cg3=LED+Fishing+Cap

Edited by jez jones
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!