Black Hearts 1St Night

Guest SoulSceneRob

Guest SoulSceneRob

Well just got back from the opening night at the Black hearts Soul club,

I have to say that this was probably one of the best 1st nights we have attended. You all deserve a big round of applause, Lovely venue, Great Promotors, the right music and the right people in attendance. You should all be proud of yourselves. yes.gif

I hope your venue grows and grows for you guys coz you deserve it, biggrin.gif It was obvious you had put a lot of effort in to it and I think that all in the room appreciated it and they showed it by dancing the night through. Two of the nicest guys you could want to meet and with two lovely ladies by their side. Well done to you all we will be in permanent attendance at this venue for sure. Thanks to Casper / Mitch / Sue & Mel.

Keep on keeping on

Rob / Liz / Mark N Paula

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Rob ! thank you for starting the thread and for your kind words and also the advice and encouragement from yourself n' Mark...(Grosvenor)... Carl piper n' Ian Gee ... (Kingsway)...Pete n'Steve..( Northwings)... and all the other local and national Dj's and soulies who gave us the same encouragement too :yes:

as for the 1st night ... wow what can Mitch n' I say ? brilliant turnout ... superb atmosphere and full dance floor all night ..they just did not want to go home lol :thumbsup:

Gigs started off with a very varied set to get it all rolling..... followed by Mona who as always plays from a very deep box ...brilliant, Myself n' mitch filled the next hour , with Ian Gee taking the place by storm for the main spot of the night... stunning ! :yes: ...Myself n' Mitch finished the night which could have gone on till sunrise for sure...... thank you all so much for making it one hell of a night .....what a soul family from far and wide. !

there were one or two small issues as with any first night... all of which we will deal with very promptly and with ease .... and some are already sorted !

A review will be posted on the "blackheart website" when talks with the committee about the issues, and solutions we have come to ... please feel free to pm myself n' mitch at any time and we will always get back to you !

once again , thank you all ... I am sure Mitch will add his own words later ! (photo's up soon )

Pete n' Susan Mitch n' Mel

post-7477-006909400 1281775481_thumb.jpg

Edited by casper

Guest RICTIC
:yes: :yes: aup casper ,mitch ,mel, suzan , well wot a nite of top quality northern soul oldies playing from all deejays on the nite dance floor buzzin from the start to finish , good crowd in from all over ,lookin foreward to the next one .ktf rictic:D

What more can I add to Pete's thread. Just to say again a big thank you to all the Soulies who came and supported us last night and to those who could not make it but sent their best wishes :yes: The Djs, Giggs,Mona and Ian did us proud and kept everyone dancing all night :thumbsup: We are already looking forward to the next one in September :yes:

KTF. Mitch n' Mel & Pete n' Susan.

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Blackhearts soul club,I think that name is gonna be around for a long time if last night is anything to go by,it was brilliant,mitch and pete did everyone proud,the music was top notch(after 9pm)classics,rare,underplayed,from every bygone club you can think of,and I also noticed some amazing dancing going on,the people so friendly,someone even showed me where the exit was,good work guys keep it up. ktf Gigs

Guest clark gable

Hi Pete, Mitch, Sue, Mel,

What can I say !! That was a cracking first soul night , it was obvious a lot of time and effort was put in by yourselves-- and it showed. Well done for a smooth hassle free soul night with proper soul played throughout. The room was just right and personally I thought there was a good atmosphere -especially for a first night. Oh yes and great support from all the soulspinners, I enjoyed all the soul played from start to finish.backed by a good crowd and brill venue run by top people .Thanks for asking me to DJ -loved it man. until the next time KTF.

respects

Marky

Hello Mitch,Mel,Pete and Sue

Just to reiterate what Mark has already said. Well done Guys, brilliant first night with a fantastic turn out. I have a good feeling about Black Hearts SC and I am sure it will slot in nicely among the ranks of the already established great Clubs in the Notts area.

It was an honour to be asked to do a spot on your opening night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

KTF

Ian G

Guest krawen

Hi Mitch,

As I said to you last night , Friday the 13th certainly didn't bring you or Pete any bad luck.

fantastic venue , good crowd and good music.

Looking forward to the next one.

By the way Karen thinks your latest flyer is brilliant.

All the best

Steve B

It was a pleasure to have gigs , Mona and Ian dj for us on the first night ..... you all did a great job with awsome tunes played ... thank you all once again ... top guys :thumbup:

Steve n' Karen ..... tell you what ... if blackhearts becomes half of what "northwings " is we will be happy :P ..... missed a couple and with regrets cos we love that venue ..... oh well, Grosvenor, bentinck, rainworth n' kingsway coming up .... we are sooooooo lucky round here !

ps glad Karen likes the flyer :thumbup: xx

ktf Pete n' Susan , Mitch n' Mel

Edited by casper

CONGRATULATIONS

a big cheer for a excellant fun packed soul night , friendly ,cheap beer and nice floor ,thanks casper and mitch have you set the bar to high on your first night !!!,deffo be back for next one cant wait.also big shout for mona enjoyed your spot, inc gereldine hunt winner takes all ,hope the black heart guys like her can pull more aces out of the hat .

Good atmosphere, busy dancefloor. Djs all had their own take on the music. Brilliant. Definitely be back next month. :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS

a big cheer for a excellant fun packed soul night , friendly ,cheap beer and nice floor ,thanks casper and mitch have you set the bar to high on your first night !!!,deffo be back for next one cant wait.also big shout for mona enjoyed your spot, inc gereldine hunt winner takes all ,hope the black heart guys like her can pull more aces out of the hat .

thank you ! so happy you had a great time :lol: .... Mitch n' I will always aim to give you a fantastic night of Northern soul and motown in a great atmosphere.... see you next month :lol:

pete n' susan .. mitch n' me KTF

post-7477-045739300 1281940601_thumb.jpg

post-7477-045739300 1281940601_thumb.jpg

Edited by casper

All we can say is........................what a cracking first night :lol:

Quality tunes all night from the dj's :D

A great little venue, so well done folk's :lol:

It was great talking to Kev, i hope i did'ant go on too much about record labels :lol:

Had a great time with Pete & Susan (Casper) at Notts shops the next day........................we must do it again :lol:

Debbie, Ian & Mr. Tinkles x x

Edited by parkash

Had a great time with Pete & Susan (Casper) at Notts shops the next day........................we must do it again :thumbsup:

glad you enjoyed your night at "blackhearts" :thumbsup: did not expect to come across you strolling round Notts on saturday lol .... the retro shop is somthing else ! such nice cloths in there .... hope you enjoyed your first experience at "robs records" Debbie ...... not for the faint hearted lol :lol: .... you need a hard hat in there !

pete n' susan .. mitch n' mel

as for the 1st night ... wow what can Mitch n' I say ? brilliant turnout ... superb atmosphere and full dance floor all night ..they just did not want to go home lol :thumbsup:

Gigs started off with a very varied set to get it all rolling..... followed by Mona who as always plays from a very deep box ...brilliant, Myself n' mitch filled the next hour , with Ian Gee taking the place by storm for the main spot of the night... stunning ! :thumbsup: ...Myself n' Mitch finished the night which could have gone on till sunrise for sure...... thank you all so much for making it one hell of a night .....what a soul family from far and wide. !

Eyup Casper

Congratulations sounds like you got yourselfs a great venue well done and well deserved mate !

Will try and get down to the one in October as I'm on holiday when the Sept one is on !

Well done mate keep it going and the comments you've got are a credit to you and Mitch ! - Ray

All we can say is........................what a cracking first night :lol:

Quality tunes all night from the dj's :D

A great little venue, so well done folk's hatsoff2.gif

It was great talking to Kev, i hope i did'ant go on too much about record labels :wave:

Had a great time with Pete & Susan (Casper) at Notts shops the next day........................we must do it again thumbup.gif

Hi Debbie.Loved our chat i told you come & have a look through my box.:sleep3:

Eyup Casper

Congratulations sounds like you got yourselfs a great venue well done and well deserved mate !

Will try and get down to the one in October as I'm on holiday when the Sept one is on !

Well done mate keep it going and the comments you've got are a credit to you and Mitch ! - Ray

Cheers ray ! thank you for your good wishes, hope to see you at Barry's birthday do ? wink.gif

pete n' susan ..mitch n' mel

Cheers ray ! thank you for your good wishes, hope to see you at Barry's birthday do ? :hatsoff2:

pete n' susan ..mitch n' mel

Pete will be on holiday from tomorrow afternoon catching some sun so will miss Barrys Birthday Bash which I'm gutted about !

Will catch up next time at some venue somewhere ! - Ray

Edited by Ray Copley