Darrow Fletcher

45cellar

I love snippets of useless information. I've been meaning to start a topic just for snippets like this, stuff too small for a topic of its own.

Speaking of which, Darrow is trying to get a hold of Rose - does anyone happen to know her whereabouts?

ps - Thanks for the kind comments on the photo from our night, above...all thanks should be directed to Jacob Blickenstaff who has been documenting most of our nights and countless other soul events around the US. He's currently got an exhibit of his work up at the Stax museum. He's got an incredible eye for capturing the moment - he is going to go far as a photographer...

Social source share

• Replies 57
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Speaking of which, Darrow is trying to get a hold of Rose - does anyone happen to know her whereabouts?

ps - Thanks for the kind comments on the photo from our night, above...all thanks should be directed to Jacob Blickenstaff who has been documenting most of our nights and countless other soul events around the US. He's currently got an exhibit of his work up at the Stax museum. He's got an incredible eye for capturing the moment - he is going to go far as a photographer...

He's done some great work and has some fabulous shots. I used one of Jacob for the Sir Lattimore article I did :lol:

One thing I've noticed with the stages over there compared to hear is the lighting is far superior.

Social source share

He's done some great work and has some fabulous shots. I used one of Jacob for the Sir Lattimore article I did :thumbup:

One thing I've noticed with the stages over there compared to hear is the lighting is far superior.

Jacob's work looks fantastic because he usually sets up his own lights / flash on stage which sync's with his camera. Really makes a difference in capturing the moment!

- honky

Social source share

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!