Torch Reunion 2010 Charity Cd

Torch Reunion 2010 Charity CD

Alan Day . Tony Jebb and Martyn Ellis Live At The Torch 1972

Simply ooooooooooooooozing atmosphere and recaling the majesty of The Torch , and for a 38 year old cassette taped recording , the sound quality of the records played and DJ announcements are absolutely first class . Includes the sartorial elegance of Alan Day , announcing that Tony Jebb is on after him , telling all and sundry that he is handing over to " The north's number one spinner - what a load of crap " :yes:

The recording is without a doubt , a piece of Northern Soul history .

The CD features excerpts from spots by Alan Day , Tony Jebb and Martyn Ellis , spinning Torch monsters like Gerry and Paul , Luther Ingram , Jerry Cook and Duke Browner .

The CD will be on sale at The Ryan Hall during the day / night of October 23rd priced £5 , with every £5 paid going to the three selected Torch Reunion 2010 charities .

If you are unable to attend ( should have bought your ticket early :thumbsup: ) and wish to puchase a copy of the CD , I am taking orders for postal delivery . Please email me at burtonmalc@yahoo.co.uk with your name and number of CDs equired , and I will place you on the list to receive a copy , and I will contact you back confirming your order . Internet orders will be despatched on the 25th of October .

PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A NON PROFIT MAKING , NON COPYRIGHT / LICENSING BREAKING EXERCISE : THE PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE OF THE CD ARE AN ADDITIONAL FUND RAISING MEDIUM TO PROVIDE EXTRA DONATIONS TO THE NOMINATED TORCH REUNION CHARITIES FOR 2010 .

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply